C

Jimin walked through the beautiful campus of Seoul university, his eyes overlooking the colourful flowers... he was waiting for taehyung..

he had only one class today and soon their exams would start so him and taehyung had decided to go to the library but the latter was running late so jimin was just strolling there waiting for him...

well, that is, until he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned immediately...

"tae-"

his words were cut off in the middle as he gawked at the girl in front of him... he hadn't thought he would see her again.. he sometimes thought about her... she was his high-school crush and it hadn't been many years...

she was the girl who he was too shy to speak to, the girl who never noticed him yet she was standing here, in front of him....

"what? saw a ghost?", she asked, cocking a brow while jimin shook his head.. 

"no, yoonji, i-", he was cut off by yoonji..

"you know my name? that's great.. well, it's gonna make things easier for me..", she shrugged while jimin was still opening and closing his mouth, unable to say anything...

"be my boyfriend", yoonji spoke...

jimin stared at the girl in front of him in stupor... she had just asked him out looking nonchalant as ever, not a single trace of hesitation, regret or fear.. just that cool aura she always had that always managed to draw jimin towards her....

"i-.. you... you want me to be your boyfriend?", he asked, making sure he wasn't hearing things,....

"did i stutter?"

jimin shook his head again, "no but-.. wait is this some kind of dare or prank?", he asked while yoonji gave him a 'wtf' expression, "who the fuck does that?"

"i've read that in many fanfics...", jimin spoke while yoonji sighed, "this is real world jimin.."

"you know my name?", yoonji nodded to jimin's question, unbothered level pro max... as if nothing was wrong... as if she wasn't fearing rejection in her heart....

she wanted jimin to accept, hell, she had liked him since so long but never actually talked to him...

"about my proposal....?", she peered over to jimin, biting his lip nervously, light pink dusting his cheeks....

"oh.. i..."

fucking say it, jimin.

"i accept it..", jimin finally spoke after raising the anticipation in the atmosphere...

"thanks... i really like you.. have always", she confessed and stood on her tiptoes cuz she just so happened to be 5'1 while jimin was 5'8  and pecked the boy on the cheeks and stood back while jimin looked a jar of strawberry jam (except the fact that he got no jams )...

"oh.. i've liked you since a long time too", he spoke in a soft, tender tone...

well now it was yoonji's unbothered facade to come off as her eyes widened, "you did?"

jimin nervously nodded... well this was awkward.. and usually yoonji would've never done things like that but this time she did, wrapping her finger's around jimin and started walking, jimin behind her looking forth between her back and their intertwined hands...

"umm.. so what are you majoring in?", yoonji asked... "dance, you?"

"business management"

"cool", jimin nodded, "how 'bout we go somewhere else?... how about.. the library?", he asked, diverting his gaze to yoonji's face...