T

Yoongi seemed to notice hoseok's red cheeks due to their proximity as a light shade of pink graced his own while he backed off..

"you ok now?", yoongi looked at hoseok while the other nodded and they silently continued working...

a few more minutes of concentrated cooking and their dinner was ready...

"that looks real good", hoseok's eyes shone looking at the food and yoongi noticed it...

food makes hoseokie happy. point noted.

they started eating and hoseok even moaned at the taste while yoongi widened his eyes internally...

relax man that was just because of the food get your head in fucking control.

and that day hoseok got to know, min yoongi is an excellent cook.

finally their time for goodbyes neared...

"next time i'll come by your apartment", yoongi smiled at the younger.

"you wanna meet me again?", hoseok looked at him.

"of course. i don't see why not?"

"no i just... i thought i must be annoying so...", hoseok could not form a sentence further when yoongi hugged him out of the blue...

"you're not annoying.. you're the cutest person i ever met", yoongi spoke, his chin resting on the younger's shoulder..

"thanks, i guess", hoseok replied, having no other option than to reluctantly wrap his arms around the older too..

yoongi still hadn't released the man in his arms..

"y-yoongi?"

"why do you look so down on yourself?", yoongi asked suddenly and hoseok could speak nothing...

"you're enough for yourself, you need to understand that. you're cute, pretty, talented and friendly, why do you not see that?", yoongi asked..

hoseok struggled to get anything out..

"please... see what you have inside you because you are precious", yoongi released the hug and backed off, giving hoseok a smile. the younger meekly waved to yoongi, getting inside the car and drove off..

"cute", yoongi mumbled to himself.

he couldn't understand. he sucked at comforting others then what happened just now? he had a strong urge to shield the boy from the world and wrap his arms around him, cuddling with him forever..

he suddenly remembered what jin had asked him to do and added hoseok in their group-chat.

and hoseok got a notification.

kakao: yoongi added you to [meaningless gc]

hoseokie-
yoongi?
y did u add me here?

yoongi-
oh hoseokie
this is my friend group
i figured out i should add u since u r my friend
meet my other friends
jin hyung and namjoon

hoseokie-
NAMJOON??!!
Y DIDN'T U TELL ME B4?! OH SHIT
i mean 
hello namjoon, i'm hoseok ^-^
and i'm a big fan :D

yoongi-
*coughs*

brat-
y hyung?
jealous? ;)

yoongi-
y would i be jealous?

brat-
hmm... idk?
also
hi hoseok :D
it's really nice to meet u

hyung-
lol i'm late
what did i miss?
oh
hi hoseok :D
i'm kim seokjin :D

hoseokie-
you're such a great actor
i can't believe i'm talking 2 u all

hyung-
don't consider us stars now
we wanna b friends

hoseokie-
really?

brat-
yea :)

hoseok-
okey then ^-^
thanks yoongi
i'm really grateful 

yoongi-
no need hoseokie
i did it 4 u :)

brat-
*COUGHS*

yoongi-
brat -_-

brat-
grandpa -_-

hoseokie-
lol u both siblings or smth?

hyung-
childhood friends
more like childhood headaches

hoseokie-
lol
oh wait i reached home
guess i'll ttyl
bye :D

brat-
bye :)

hyung-
bye :)

yoongi-
bye hoseokie :)

[hoseok and yoongi's private chat]

hoeokie-
bye yoongi 
good night

yoongi-
bye hoseokie
have a good sleep hm?

hoseokie-
hm

that small conversation managed to flutter both their hearts and they couldn't help but hope that maybe.. just maybe their feelings would be reciprocated..