E

"never have i ever drunk a bottle full of tomato ketchup?"

hoseok pursed his lips and put a finger down, feeling the incredulous stares that were directed his way...

"don't you all fucking look at me like that.. it was a fucking dare given by thee kim taehyung and thee park jimin"

jimin and taehyung had grinned while the others sighed exasperatedly as hoseok gulped down three shots of soju yet again... he had started feeling a bit tipsy and he knew he had a low tolerance for alcoholic beverages but he was kinda relaxed knowing that yoongi was there for him and the male had a very high alcohol tolerance... how he knew, you ask? well of course he was a fanboy before a boyfriend and he had never missed a single v-live or vlog...

"my turn now", yoonji spoke and grinned, "never have i ever sneaked into my parents room to retrieve my phone at night?"

all of them groaned and chugged down three shots of soju..

"aren't we supposed to speak about things we haven't done?", namjoon spoke a bit whining because he too had started to feel his head messing things up, hoseok already was half drunk with a slur in speech while taehyung was already drunk as his eyes drooped and he rested his head on jungkook's shoulder...

out of the group, taehyung had the lowest alcohol tolerance and just three shots of soju were enough to get the man more than half drunk... hoseok came in second place and namjoon in third.. jungkook and yoonji had somewhat a tolerance between high and low and jimin, yoongi, and jin were practically dionysus...

and just like that the game continued until it was jungkook's turn....

"nevr have i ever.. fucked my partner?", jungkook spoke with a slight grin as he saw the namjin couple put a finger down yet again... even though he was half drunk, his sole motive of not letting jin live remained the same....

jin cast at him such a menacing look since he knew the reason jungkook asked this... he just wanted jin to suffer with a drunk namjoon by his side...

namjoon when sober, could be the most charming, enthralling and attractive person you could ever meet who was appealing in every possible way but when drunk, he became the exact opposite... a bubbly, childish, clingy mess and he'd cling onto jin for dear life to the point that the latter had to give him a piggyback ride... nothing was wrong with a clingy and childish, goofy namjoon but the fact that he was so freaking buff had jin crying fat tears cuz of the shoulder ache that was a consequence of carrying of carrying a namjoon who was almost similar to a dead weight on his back...however the cute names namjoon would call jin and the constant kisses that came his way consoled him...

finally the time for departure came and jimin carried a sleepy yoonji to his car bridal style while jungkook did the same to taehyung although he always dropped the boy a few times because he was drunk too... jin piggybacked a cute, fluffy and giggling namjoon to their car and the yoonseok couple walked to yoongi's car...

hoseok sat in the passenger seat and yoongi started driving...

it was awfully silent...

"hoseokie? did you like it?", yoongi asked, noticing how hoseok had not spoken a single word from almost one hour and that was something really unusual but hoseok didn't answer yoongi which made the latter more worried than expected...

yoongi tried a few times to start a conversation but all of his efforts were in vain regarding how hoseok didn't cooperate.. if the latter was angry for some reason, yoongi knew he would voice it out but he was completely silent which worried yoongi to the point that he wondered if hoseok was possessed...

they reached yoongi's apartment and walked inside, changing into their pajamas and finally laying down to sleep... but then yoongi heard a ding sound from his phone...he saw that hoseok, who was laying just beside him had messaged him.... 

hoseokie-
do u lik meh bacc?

yoongi looked to his side to see hoseok with a completely expressionless face staring at his phone screen...so he decided on replying...

yoongi-
yea i lik u bacc
i love you
a lot

hoseokie-
fuck me

yoongi turned to his side with a slight pink colour dusting his face to see hoseok's expression still the same and it somehow managed to creep him out..

yoongi-
isn't this supposed to be a fluff book?

hoseokie-
fuck the author

yoongi-
i'm definitely not doing that

hoseokie-
then fuck me

yoongi-
i'm not doing that either while u r drunk baby
come and hug me
let's sleep

hoseokie-
no
i don't lik u

yoongi-
i know u do
now come here and lemme hug u
u r tired
and very drunk

hoseok, still with the same expression moved towards yoongi's embrace and lay here...

"jesus, hoseokie, speak a word for fuck's sake!", yoongi almost whined out but instead hoseok pecked yoongi's nose and snuggled upto him... and yoongi sighed in relief..

at least hoseok was not possessed..

and he knew.. he was never letting hoseok get this drunk again...

Accidental || SopeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara