O

Hoseok woke up to see himself wrapped around yoongi  which caused him to retract himself just to be pulled even closer by the latter...

he looked up to see the older drowsily smiling at him...

Hoseok blushed after yoongi mumbled a quiet "good morning sunshine"

"good morning yoongi", he spoke with an awkward smile....

"hmm.. why don't you give me a nickname too? don't couples do that?", yoongi asked, pretending to think.. meanwhile hoseok smirked cockily, "just a reminder min yoongi, you still haven't asked me out so i'm not your boyfriend nor are we a couple"

"oh! i thought that it's obvious now that i've confessed but anyways, jung hoseok, would you grant me the pleasure of being your boyfriend?", hoseok grinned at the older's dramatic yet simple proposal...

"min yoongi, how can i even deny when the pleasure is all mine?"

"so boyfriends?"

"boyfriends."

yoongi pecked the younger's forehead and hugged him tighter if it was possible...

"i got a really good sleep today, you know that?", yoongi asked, looking at his now boyfriend...

"hmm why is that? because of me?"

yoongi chuckled and nodded, "i'm an insomniac... most of the time, i have to struggle a lot to fall asleep but with you, i.. didn't have any difficulty"

"that's good.. but that means most of the time you work yourself to exhaustion to fall asleep?", hoseok asked...

yoongi backed off a little in disbelief with an expression that clearly said, "how do you know that?" (a/n- i'll love you if you get the reference)

and hoseok chuckled, "don't worry i don't read minds and i'm not stalking you either"

"then how do you know?"

"because that's what i'll probably do to fall asleep if i was in your place.. and well, i told you we are similar"

yoongi shook his head, nodding and hugged hoseok again while the latter immediately did the same and they snuggled beneath the duvets...

"it's still early.. wanna sleep more?", yoongi asked since it was just 6 in the morning...

"alright then", hoseok spoke and snuggled his head between yoongi's neck, as they slowly drifted into dreamland...

hoseok woke up by his phone's continuous buzzing for attention.. peeking it up while drawing himself away from yoongi's grasp, he unlocked opened his phone to see jimin's messages..

jiminie-
HYUNG WHERE U AT?
THE CLASS IS BOUT TO BEGIN
AND U R THE MAIN DANCER
COME SOON

hoseok saw jimin was still typing so he replied before there came more messages...

hobii-
shoot jiminie
there's 15 min left
dw i'll be there as fast as i can i just overslept
just tell all the dancers to practice the routines they have previously learned till i come

jiminie-
ok
come soon

hobii-
omw

__________________

do you think i write good fluff?