T

eating naengmyeon, they headed back... in a few hours, they had reached hoseok's apartment and were currently standing outside it... it was around 11 a.m. now...

"i bet you are exhausted after driving so much.. wanna come in? you can take a shower and wear my clothes, rest a bit", hoseok offered which yoongi gladly accepted, he really was exhausted...

getting in, yoongi straight up went to the bathroom and returned after a good half an hour, wearing an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants that hoseok had graciously given him... he looked around the apartment, finding it perfect and comfortable for two people to live in... he hoped he was his hoseokie's roommate, feelin envious of jimin...

hoseok was in the kitchen, fixing some ramen for the both of them and he soon came and sat on the floor beside the coffee table, along with yoongi, their backs being upported by the couch... peacefully slurping the noodles, they finished eating them and washed their tables...

"i guess i should go now", yoongi stood up from his place, awkwardly, and tried to walk off only to be stopped by a hand around his wrist...

the said male looked at hoseok questioningly as he seemed to be visibly struggling to form a sentence...

"oh.. ummm... yoongi...i wanted to say, thank you...this meant a lot and it was so beautiful that i can't help but owe you one...", hoseok bit his lip nervously while yoongi smiled a bit, "you don't need to owe me anything.. you deserve it"

yoongi smiled and patted the younger's head while hoseok just blinked as he watched the older's silhouette disappear behind the doors...sighing, he pulled his knees to his chest...

troubled. that was what he felt right now.

why was it so hard?

why was it so hard not to fall for min yoongi?