Y

they somehow managed to sneak out (with hoseok trying to high-key not freak out beside a relaxed yoongi) and right now they were standing beside an ice-cream truck right now...

hoseok ordered a mint-chocolate ice-cream while yoongi opted for the classic chocolate...

they licked their ice-creams in peace sitting in a park bench that was near the ice-cream, under the shade of a tree..

"what next?", yoongi asked hoseok and the younger smiled at him, "you'll see.."

and yoongi did get to know when he arrived at a rather fancy apartment and soon enough, when they entered the apartment to meet two middle aged people standing there... they hugged hoseok and yoongi bowed to them, not exactly knowing what'll happen next..

 who were they and why hoseok had taken him here?

"yoongi meet them... these are my parents", hoseok tried to not laugh as he saw yoongi's mouth drop and him visibly paling... yoongi bowed again abruptly to which both Mr. and Mrs. Jung smiled..

"we're glad to meet you, yoongi-ah", mrs. jung smiled and yoongi could see the heart smile genetics ran in the family.. unfair cuz that was too beautiful..

and soon he could see a figure behind hoseok and his parents.. soon it came forward to reveal it was hoseok's sister, dawon whom yoongi had met many times..

he bowed to her too and she smiled...

"come in, yoongi-ah.. we're gathered here for a family dinner", mr. jung invited yoongi to which yoongi pursed his lips and nodded before walking in...

mrs. jung said that the dinner will take 15 more minutes so hoseok dragged yoongi inside one of the guest rooms and shut the door and smiled mischievously at the older who had put his hands on his hips, raising a brow at him..

"really hoseokie? you could have told me... i mean like, do they not know i'm your boyfriend?", yoongi asked..

"they do.. why else do you think they'll invite you for a family dinner.. so umm... like my surprise?", hoseok looked expectantly at his boyfriend and yoongi couldn't help but smile, "loved it"

there was a knock on the door and then a voice spoke, dawon's voice to be more specific, "if you are done doing your umm... business.. then come out for dinner"

hoseok quickly opened the door to see dawon smirking at him and sighed, "noona.. please no"

"nOoNa PlEaSe nO", dawon imitated and yoongi chuckled.. another jinkook..

and then they all sat at the dining table..

they talked a lot.. about yoongi and hoseok's relationship which everyone was happy with, dawon and yoongi's upcoming photoshoot, hoseok and dawon bickering while yoongi took hoseok's side and hoseok's parents cooing at how adorable the couple was..

they bid their farewell and finally headed home to cuddle... and right now they were in bed, in each other's arms...

"you never told your parents live in Seoul?", yoongi started a convo..

"that's 'cause they don't... they actually live in gwangju but visited here.. that apartment was of noona", hoseok informed and yoongi hummed, "no wonder it was beautiful.."

"what'll we do tomorrow?", hoseok asked.. which made yoongi groan, "why do you need to be so active and hyper... can't we just cuddle and sleep all day?"

the younger grinned, "if that's what you want"

____________________________

this book is gonna have 12-13 chapters more and then it'll be finished.. bro that was kinda long