W

it would have been just a few hours since yoongi fell asleep with hoseok by his side who was lightly snoring too... yoongi woke up and looked towards the sky to see the stars still visible but there was something different...

there was an uncanny warmth beside him and that's when yoongi looked to his side to see hoseok hugging him, arms sluggishly around his torso and legs lightly entangled with his while his head snuggled into the older's chest, the duvet covering both of them...

before yoongi had even realized, he was staring at the other, too lost to get out of his trance.... his eyes outlined the slender nose, those soft almond eyes that could hold yoongi's world in them, those fluffy cheeks with cute little dimples and those delicate lips he wanted to touch so badly-

you are a fucking creep.

yoongi shook his head to get rid of those thoughts...he thought why was he being like this...

shit i'm in love.

"realised so soon, mr. i don't need anyone", namjoon's voice in his head spoke while yoongi rolled his eyes internally and a sigh escaped his lips... a sigh of content as he casted his eyes upon the peaceful look on the younger's faceand went back to sleep himself, thinking just how and when would he confess since he was pretty sure he won't do it now...

even though now namjoon would shove a knife up his ass, he can't afford to make things awkward again... not when they just became normal....

(a few hours later)

the sun shone above them and the soft chirping of birds woke them up from their slumber as the first thing they did was look into each other's eyes...

the next thing that hoseok did was retract his arms from yoongi, both their cheeks slightly pink as they smiled at each other...

"good morning hoseokie~", yoongi spoke, his raspy morning voice evident while hoseok replied just the same.... 

and surprisingly, it wasn't awkward..

now go back and read that in a sarcastic tone...

"let's have breakfast and then head back hm?", yoongi suggested to which hoseok responded with a nod...