O

Hoseok was sitting on the couch with his laptop, filling forms for dance choreographer of different companies and yoongi was resting his head on the younger's shoulder...

yoongi yawned, waking up from his little slumber party and peeked at hoseok's focused face, "what are you doing?", yoongi asked..

"oh.. you're awake? i was just filling some forms for the choreographer position in companies..", hoseok told, taking a glance at yoongi's face...

"oh? have you applied for HYBE?", yoongi asked and hoseok nodded, putting his laptop aside to give yoongi his full attention since he noticed in the past few days he had lived with his boyfriend that the latter sulks when hoseok is busy with something and his attention is divided..

"you'll get accepted..", yoongi spoke relaxed and hoseok looked at him with questioning eyes, "how do you know?"

"i just know... you're good, i've seen your choreographies as well your own performances.. you're definitely a prodigy and bang shi hyuk definitely has an eye for artists", yoongi finished speaking and hoseok smiled.. endeared by the amount of trust and appreciation yoongi has for him...

he stood up and started walking towards their shared bedroom but his wrist was enclosed by yoongi's large veiny hand and he looked back, "where are you going?"

"oh.. you forgot? i'm going back tomorrow yoongi, i need to pack", hoseok spoke and he saw yoongi's expression fall..

"why can't you just move in?", yoongi asked, pouting... in these few days, he had become habitual of hoseok's loud laughter, large eyes and heart smile.. he really did want hoseok to stay forever... hoseok grinned, "aww.. you'll miss me?"

"more than anything", yoongi spoke immediately and hoseok giggled a little, releasing his wrist from yoongi's grip and spoke with a smile, "i'm sorry yoongi.. but i promise that day'll come soon too" and placed a smooch on yoongi's nose and walked away..

soon enough, the next day came and hoseok was ready to go after eating yoongi's immaculate pancakes... yoongi had offered to drop hoseok off which he had accepted, knowing the fact that both of them wanted to stay with each other a bit longer, even if it was just for a few more minutes...

and now hoseok was in front of his apartment, yoongi had kissed him goodbye and he was already missing his boyfriend...

he opened the door and entered to see jimin man-spreading on the couch, back leaned against the support of couch while his eyes stared at the ceiling.. bro was he sulking...

and similar was hoseok when he dropped himself beside his roommate..

"i already miss yoonji..", jimin spoke and hoseok sighed before speaking, "i already miss yoongi too"

"why don't you go and live with yoongi hyung? just.. go", jimin continued and hoseok scoffed at him, "are you kicking me out of my own apartment?"

" 'shared' apartment", jimin quoted and hoseok rolled his eyes, "you're annoying.. yoongi wasn't"

"you are annoying too.. yoonji wasn't", jimin spoke and sighed...

"i guess this is it... back to the fucked up college life?", hoseok asked, eyes lifeless while he and jimin both continued staring at the ceiling..

"so.. did you lose your virginity?", jimin asked out of the blue making hoseok immediately go red, "w-what makes you think that?"

"well you and yoongi hyung did live under the same roof for more than a week.. you can't just keep cuddling.. me and yoonji did, you didn't?"

hoseok was baffled at how jimin was so relaxed talking about all this and shook his head.. "no we didn't.. now shut up and cook something.. i'm losing calories talking to you"

jimin rolled his eyes and proceeded to make lunch but not without muttering a quiet 'shut up'

___________________________

lmao jihope sometimes cracks me up