L

namjoon dusted the collars of yoongi's tux while the latter had been panicking since the very start of the dressing process... 

an unbothered (yes, king) jin walked in and cocked a brow at yoongi who looked restless

"what's wrong?", he asked and namjoon sighed exasperatedly, "he's been panicking thinking what if hobi says no"

jin sighed... of course the panic had to strike min yoongi today..

"for god's sake yoongi... how many times has hobi told you that he loves you? you tell me? yet you are doubting it at the last moment now? i'm so fucking done with this household", jin said, pinching the top of his nose bridge..

and just then, yoongi's phone blared his 'min suga jjang jjang man bboong bboong' ringtone and namjoon picked it up... it was from 'my hoseokie <3'

"hello?", jimin's voice greeted him and he responded back, "hello jimin.. why are you calling yoongi right now?"

jimin sighed and that sounded as if he had been dealing with a five-year old the whole day, "hobi hyung suddenly has started thinking that yoongi hyung will say no to him during the vows"

"wha-- you know what? let them both fucking stay like that", namjoon sighed and hung up the call and as if on cue, a maid knocked on the door which jin opened and told them to come outside since it was finally the time...

yoongi stood there, nervous and fidgeting with his fingers while namjoon and jin and jungkook tried to cheer him from their own seats... strangely enough, namjoon had a folded banner in his hand and yoongi got momentarily distracted as to what might be written inside...

but all that seemed to stop when hoseok came in, walking down the aisle...

well damn.. he looked so hot that yoongi tried to look down to the floor so that he could hide the prominent pink on his cheeks.. hoseok was slightly smiling the oh so familiar smile that had managed to brighten so many of his days..

an exposed forehead, slightly unbuttoned shirt and just those two were enough to have yoongi preach the god walking towards him...

and no matter how intimidating hoseok looked, yoongi was just as much in awe seeing the simple innocent smile of his soon-to-be husband's face...

the vows were done..

"you can kiss the groom", father announced and soon the couple, with light pink still dusting their cheeks smiled at each other before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.. and soon enough, everyone had erupted in cheers and hoseok and yoongi looked, smiling at their families, friends and other people... 

however something that caught their attention the most was the banner in namjoon's hands which had written on it, in bold large letters..

'NOW FUCK ALREADY!!'

 the next time i see you alone, kim namjoon, you're not gonna make it alive.

and they finally sat at the large dining table with all their friends, the newly wedded couple at the head of it..

after yoongi had given the toast to their wedding, soon there was multiple clinking of wine glasses as all the guests devoured he delicacies served in front of them...

it was just the couple and their friends at this table..

namjoon knocked down a glass of wine and jin sighed, scolding him for being so clumsy, the taekook couple had decided that now would be the best time for fighting with forks and that's exactly what the maknae line was doing right now while yoonji sat there talking with dawon about clothes and that wasn't the most attractive communication when both of them let out momentary squeals finding how some of their likes and dislikes matched and the newly married yoonseok were just busy in their own sappy shit...

while the people glanced at them as if they all were abnormal..

they were not.. they were normal..