twenty one

Calum
"What do you think about this?" Michael asked as he played a guitar riff and I swear I could hear Ashton rolling his eyes. "Michael for the last time, none of these match the song. No guitar riff!" He huffed and before Mikey could protest, Luke stood up and took the guitar away from him. "We're going to a bar," He told us as he placed it back on the stand.

"I'm down," I agreed and we all went separate ways to get ready. We finally had a free night on tour which was pretty rare. Of course we love preforming and playing songs for everyone that supports us, we also just wanted a break to relax.

It didn't take us very long which was also pretty rare and we had the driver take us to a local bar. I unlocked my phone and pressed on the conversation with Aurora. She accidentally called me babe in one of the messages she sent and I just knew she was embarrassed. I didn't mind though, in fact, it made me happy. Extremely happy.

I was waiting on her reply which I also didn't mind seeing as I wouldn't be responding fast either, I knew the guys would want me off of my phone and to enjoy the moment. The truth is, I wish she was beside me enjoying the moment too.

We arrived not long after and stepped out of the vehicle and straight into the club. It was pretty crowded but not to the point where you couldn't walk around freely.

"Come on Cal," Luke placed his arm around my shoulder and walked me over to the bar and we opened up a tab and started ordering. I looked around for an open booth so I wouldn't have to stand the whole time and I slipped into a seat.

The rest of the guys followed and we all just kinda looked around and enjoyed the music. Ashton managed to flag a server down and ordered a round of shots. "This is gonna end badly," I laughed after she walked away and Michael shook his head.

"Can't handle it lightweight?" He smirked and I scoffed. "That was one time, let it go!" I shouted over the music that I swear was getting progressively louder. The shots arrived shortly and they wasted no time downing it down their throats. I took my time and they of course called me boring.

I checked my phone and saw Aurora texted which instantly made me smile.

iMessage

Princess Aurora: block? 😏

malcum: nooo

Princess Aurora: delete

malcum: im screenshotting this

Princess Aurora: ...moving along

I was already pretty tipsy due to the fact I downed at least six drinks in three minutes so it was hard to type properly but I didn't want her to think I was some type of alcoholic.

malcum: sooo babe, i was wondering if you were down to facetime maybe?

Princess Aurora: quit it you aren't funny -.-
Princess Aurora: i thought you were on a road trip so you couldnt?

malcum: well we all needed a break from being so close to each other so we're staying in a hotel tonight

Princess Aurora: well in that case, yeah im down! when do you want to?

malcum: thirty minutes? unless you're busy

Princess Aurora: nope not busy at all, just finished officially moving in