thirty one

psa: very unedited, i wrote this on my phone instead of my laptop so go easy on me pls, i'll edit later

Calum

"Final dinner before we go guys, how does it feel?" Luke asked the group and everyone answered with disappointed mumbles and groans. This place was like heaven and I know we'd all be excited for an extra couple of days here but the last leg of the tour was starting soon.

Leaving Aurora was gonna suck since I'd actually gotten used to sleeping next to her even if it was only for a week.

We were at a different restaurant today and I had no idea what I wanted so I had Aurora order for me instead, she had a great eye for food anyways. "I'm gonna miss you," She pouted and I gave her a peck on the lips and ran my hair through her hair. "Shhh we have one more morning plus two flights back to Pennsylvania, it's not ever yet."

"Fine I'll pout and complain after that then," She said and the waiter placed her food in front of her and then mine. It looked delicious and my stomach was growling. We all engaged in some small talk and listing our favorite parts from this trip and planning the next one once tour was officially over.

"We should each pick a place and make a presentation then vote. Whoever has the most votes on their powerpoint then we'll go there," Crystal suggested and we all agreed. "I think my place will win," Michael said confidently and we all kind of side eyed him. Not sure about that.

Halfway through dinner was when the chaos started. "I've been looking for you," I heard and I turned around and my heart sank to my stomach. It was the delusional woman who was so certain I kissed her when I didn't, and now she was going to lie to the entire table.

"Do we know you?" Michael asked with a look of confusion plastered on his face and she shook her head. "Not all of you, him." She said pointing at me and I played it cool like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely and she laughed in a sort of evil, malicious way. "Don't act like you don't know what you did the night of the party," She scoffed and Aurora placed her hand on my arm.

"Calum was with us, with me, the night of the party. Who are you?" Aurora asked and my hands were starting to get clammy. "Were you too drunk to realize your man was too busy running off with me and even kissed me the night of the party?" She asked and the entire table got quiet and looked to me.

"That isn't true. I went to the bathroom while everyone was dancing and she made up some sob story about her husband leaving her for a man and then she tried to kiss me when I attempted to help her get to the lobby because she was intoxicated," I defended myself and she shook her head.

"That isn't true. He spoke to me from outside the bathroom and tried to get me to stand so we could go back to his room. That's when he tried to kiss me and I pushed him away and he told me 'don't act like you don't want me when we both know you do'" She argued back and Aurora slowly took her hand off of my arm.

"Aurora come on you know that isn't true. I would never hurt you like that," I pleaded with her. "I know Cal, it's just- it's a really big accusation. You were gone in the bathroom for a while. And that sounds like what happened to me that night," She said quietly so only I could hear her and the rest of the table was just sitting around not knowing what to say.

"I have proof, if you'd like." She smirked and pulled out her phone. She flipped her phone sideways and there was a video from a third person's point of view recording me crouched in front of her as she ran a hand through my hair and our faces got closer, then pulled back.

It then showed me standing up and walking away angrily. Once the video went black the group all stared at me with surprised looks on their faces. "Cal..." Michael trailed off and closed his mouth after, cutting off any sentence he was gonna say.