thirty two

Aurora

My legs. My legs are on fire. I've seen pictures, but nothing could've prepared me for all of Calum. He was currently in bed asleep beside me but I couldn't sleep after that. In fact, I actually wanted to go again which was crazy since this was my first time.

I carefully got out of bed to make sure I didn't wake him and I quite literally wobbled over to my phone that was tossed onto the chair and I walked outside to the patio. I opened iMessage and read the messages in the all girls group chat from when Calum sent that text.

iMessage 8:15PM

Aurora: busy, can't make it. -calum

Crystal: busy how? 👀

Sierra: you know how 😏

Kay: OOOOO THEY'RE FUCKINNNN

Crystal: and so she joins the vacation sex wave

Sierra: so we don't have to rent out two chairs for you guys?

Kay: why are you asking like she's going to respond 😂

Sierra: 😂😂

Crystal: 😭😂

iMessage 10:49PM

Aurora: sorry about missing the movie!

Kay: well look who we have here

Aurora: shut up 😂

Crystal: have fun? 🙈

Aurora: i dont know what you're talking about

Sierra: so much fun that she put him to sleep

Kay: 😂
Kay: so how was it?

Aurora: i am NOT explaining over text! 😂

Sierra: it's a good thing conference calls exist

Kay: even better than that, group facetime

I stepped outside to answer the incoming facetime call and that's when I realized we had sex without closing the door which means all the surrounding guests could hear what was happening.

Embarrassing.

I shut the sliding door so I woulnd't wake Calum and I sat on the patio chair when I was bombarded with a million questions. I felt like I was in a speed round at a trivia game.

"Did it hurt?" "Did you use protection?" "Was he good?" "Did you finish? Did he finish?" "What was your favorite position?" "Did you disturb your neighbors?" And so many more.

I swear it was like a speed round of trivia and I managed to avoid each question so I wouldn't spread our private business. After they were all out of very bold questions, we started discussing about the next trip and how much roughly we'd be spending. "What about somewhere cold?" Kay suggested and we all got quiet.

"What? What's wrong with cold weather?" She asked and Sierra shook her head. "Why would you want to wear layers?" She asked and Kay shrugged her shoulders. "Don't you get tired of wearing bikinis?" She asked back and I guess it was an agree to disagree sort of thing.

"We'll be able to ask with our presentations," I reminded them which made me realize about the work assignments I was supposed to be doing throughout the week so I could finalize them when I got back to Pittsburgh. "Shit," I mumbled and cursed at myself for forgetting which meant I had to really crunch the time on the flights to finish.