twenty eight

WARNING: EXPLICIT AND SEXUAL CONTENT, you have been warned!!

Calum

Brunch with Aurora and my best friends went perfect. She easily clicked with Crystal and Sierra and I knew Kay would be a little trouble since she was giving even Ashton a hard time. Nonetheless, the first day of our trip was amazing.

She'd been teasing me on purpose to get a rise out of me but I'd get her back eventually. I was extremely exhausted and this shower was definitely going to help me take the best nap ever. I turned on the shower and decided to release myself a bit before I got clean.

I stripped myself and tossed my wet swim trunks in the corner to wash later and sat on the toilet seat. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before starting to relieve myself. I hadn't done it or had sex in a long time so I knew it wouldn't take long to finish. I was halfway through a pump when I heard the door swing open and Aurora gasped loudly.

My eyes shot open and I immediately stopped and grabbed the towel off of the rack and placed it over my legs. "Aurora!" I yelled out in frustration.

Why didn't she knock?!

"I uh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- uh I don't know what to say! Sorry," She said quickly and shut the door again. "Fuck," I mumbled and wrapped the towel around myself completely and shut the shower off. I opened the door and Aurora wasn't in the room at all. I didn't hear the front door close so she must've been on the patio.

"Aurora," I called out gently and she looked over at me with tears in her eyes. I sighed before sitting across from her on the patio chairs and kept my eyesight on the hot tub. "Why are you crying?" I asked her and she didn't answer. The silence wasn't awkward or rude, just pure embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," She mumbled and I knew she felt really bad. I wasn't mad at her, I just really wanted her. I wasn't some sex fiend but there was sexual tension between us and I just want to wait and make it perfect.

"You don't have to apologize, Aurora. I should've locked the door or better yet, I should've never even done that in the first place. I'm on vacation with you, having a great time already and I ruined it so fast," I sighed and it was quiet for a while before she placed her hand on mine and waited until I looked directly at her.

"What if- what if I help you?" She asked shyly and I inhaled sharply. "What?" I asked and she started blushing in which I knew what she meant now for sure. "What if I help you finish what you started? You know so I could learn before we go all the way?"

I was speechless. I didn't wanna say yes and make it seem like I was waiting for this and I didn't wanna say no and shoot her down and make her feel bad for asking. "Are you sure Aurora? You don't have to."

"I want to. I wanna do this for you, and I wanna do this to make you feel good," She smiled and I nodded my head which made her take control and hold my hand to walk me inside. "Sit," She pointed towards the bed as she shut the door and the curtains.

"Yes ma'am," I bit my lip and sat against the heart shaped bed frame. She crawled from the bottom of the bed to where I was and tugged at the towel I was wearing. I unwrapped it from the top to reveal a part of myself I was waiting to show her.

"Wow," She gasped and I half smiled as we both watched it grow. "That's cool," She giggled and I rolled my eyes playfully. She held it with her right hand and I felt my stomach clench. Her hand felt amazing wrapped around it. I could only imagine how her lips would feel.

She started off slow, experimenting with different tempos and taking in a new experience all together. It didn't matter what she did, everything felt good. I made sure to let her know that since I couldn't stop the small pants and groans that escaped my mouth.