Part 1

"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim, Westside when we ride come equipped with game, You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife" Rue sang, she was high as fuck and was starting to get very annoying.

"yo, yo its up here on the right" Ash said as he pointed to the right helping Fez out with the directions, Fez just turned making Rue fall onto my lap. She laid on my lap as he curly hair was half on me and half off the seat, she looked up then started laughing.

She then got up and started murmuring the lyrics to the song " Some mark-ass bitches We keep on coming" she was in the middle next to me, she kept bopping her head back and forth between Fez and Ash.

Ash looked over at Fez then at Rue and rolled his eyes, he was starting to get impatient with her and I could even see it, however Rue just kept singing. She backed up a little and picked up a magazine off the floor and sniffed up some drugs off it.

I rolled my eyes as Rue went back to singing, she kept bumping into me as she danced around.

"Grab ya Glocks, when you see Tupac, Call the cops, when you see Tupac, uh Who shot me, but ya punks didn't finish Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace, we hit em' up" She was now louder and Ash looked like he was going to throttle her.

He turned to Fez glancing over at me as he did "Can you tell her to shut the fuck up" He said frustrated. Fez just looked at his little brother then nodded looking at me and Rue in the mirror.

"Ye Rue you gotta chill out back there for real" Fez said, Rue just made a face at Ash as she sat back "me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now" He said, Rue just snuggled up next to me.

"ye for sure, ye no I can do that, I can just stay back here snuggled up to Elli, she real comfy" she said making me roll my eyes at her.

A few seconds later they had arrived and a gate got pulled back ready for the car to roll in. When they pulled up to the complex a Guy who's nose was bandaged up and a girl with big lips and a short skirt were stood there in font of the car.

"who the fuck is this" Fez said getting out leaving Ash, me and Rue in the car. Rue was in her own world, she was watching the Fez talk to the people. "hey who are those people" Rue asked, I had no fucking idea who she was talking to so I didnt say anything. "Ell" she said gaining my attention.

"I have no idea Rue" I said as I just watched Fez start walking towards the car with the girl.

Fez opened the door making me scoot over so she could sit next to me. Fez just looked at me and Rue then at me knowing Rue wasn't even looking. "10, 20 minuets tops alright, can yall just please stay in the car" he then looked at Rue "no fucking funny business" making Rue nod, Fez just turned to Ash "lets go" he said.

Ash opened the door and got out. I was squished in the middle of Rue and this new girl, I just planned on sitting in silence until they got back.

"Hey I'm Faye" she said putting her hand out to meet mine

"Elli" I said as I shook her hand. Faye just smiled then  realised Rue was next to me

"Hey I'm Faye" she repeated holding her hand out for Rue in which Rue just fist bumped her, Rue and her began to talk, Rue was telling Faye about how Jules left her at the train station. I had already heard this before so I just crawled into the front into Ash's seat, so I could tune them out.

"Yo what the fuck" Rue said making me turn around to face Faye who was injecting something into her leg. "I wouldn't do that" Rue said hoping Faye would stop.