Part 23

Possible TW 

Baby I'm a fool, baby I'm a fool for you

I wouldn't say I'm the jealous type. I always had a set of rules when it came to boyfriends, like for example if my boyfriend was walking a girl home and she was cold I wouldn't mind him giving her his jacket, or even if she needed a ride I wouldn't mind that. However some things really got to me, like comparing hand sizes, like you might  as well of let her suck your dick. I have always been told to control anger and for the most part of my life I have. But now its a tad bit hard.

When I saw that girl practically dry humping Ash I kinda lost it, like what the fuck, Ash tells me he wants the 'Eli joy' back in his life but then does that. 

I stare into my mirror glaring at the person Infront of me, Fez asked me to come round for something to eat tonight, and if it wasn't for miss blonde bitch I would of come but I just know if I sit in their house and see Ash knowing he has a girlfriend I may lose it.

So I do something irrational.

"hey Mads long time no see, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party?" I ramble out faster than the speed of light. The line goes quite, then I hear her squeal.

"Fuck yes bitch finally, you go MIA and now your ready, fuck yes, get your sluttiest outfit on and Ill pick you up In 20" She says as she then puts the phone down. I place my phone on charge and do exactly that. I rummage around my closet when I see the perfect dress, its a mix of slut but not too slutty, yet leaves not much to the imagination.

I do my make up and hair and leave, when I go outside I see a car parked outside. I go to in the passenger seat when I see Maddy in it and someone I've never seen before driving, I pause then get in the back.

"Hey girl" Maddy says as she looks back at me from the passenger seat, I greet her back with the same energy and listen to her as she tells me how much I've missed since in her words I 'dropped' her which in some ways I guess I did.

As Maddy talks I gawk at the driver, he has chocolaty brown hair and brown eyes, he is wearing a white top that seems to be at almost breaking point with his muscles, and he is wearing black  cargos that fits his shape perfectly. Maddy must of known I wasn't paying attention because she starts shouting my name loudly.

"Earth to Eli, Jesus can you stop drooling over my cousin please" She says, the mysterious boy that I now know is Maddy's cousin turns around to face me and smiles, I sit back in my chair and my face starts to heat up.

"I wasn't" I say, Maddy just rolls her eyes and looks at her cousin.

"Haden meet Eli, Eli meet Haden" She says, I sit back in my seat further, this boy intimidates me with his stare as he looks back at me from the mirror.

"Hey Eli" He says in a deep voice, I smile.

"Hi" I say, its goes quite, well that's until Maddy starts talking again.