Part 19

I got a blank space baby, and Ill write you name

Trying to get some sleep sucked, even though I wasn't in a rock hard bed anymore I still couldn't sleep, my mind just wouldn't shut off. I looked at my side desk to see that it was 3am I groaned and turned over pushing my head into my pillow, I stayed like that until I just stopped trying and gave up.

I scrolled on my phone and even though I follow loads of people my feed was dead. After a while of trying to entertain myself I get up and go to my mirror, I used to do my make up when I couldn't sleep, even though I hated taking it off there was something so therapeutic putting it on. 

I got out some of my make up and began to put it on, I decided to put some music on while I did it, not too loud though, I wouldn't want to wake up my uncle, even though I haven't herd him come up yet.

After about 10 minuets I had done most of my make up, I didnt do too much so It didnt take me long, I put my stuff away and got up from my vanity, The song 'sex drugs etc' came on and I began to dance, my room is smaller here so there wasn't much room but I still danced around.

After the song had finished the next began to play and that's when I stopped, my heart beat picked up and my mind went blank. The song bohemian rhapsody came on by queen, and all of a sudden I was back in Fez and Ashtrays house dancing in the lounge with Ash to this song, he was shaking his head giving me a looked to say 'what are you doing' but after seeing I wasn't going to stop he got up and joined me. We were never officially together but something told me he was going to make it official back then.

After the memory faded I was pulled back to reality, I realised I needed to see him, so I did what I thought was best. 

I went to see him.

After being able to leave the house without getting caught by security or my uncle I began to walk to their house. It was pretty much pitch black outside but I knew exactly where I was going. It was getting to the end of autumn meaning it was a lot colder now so my crop top and leggings with an oversized jacket didnt really do much for me.

After walking about 10 minutes I finally arrived, but before I could get to the door I saw a gate stopping me. When the hell did they put this up?

I look at the gate to see a pin pad with numbers, I try at least 7 times to try and guess it but non work so Instead of walking all the way home I climb the gate. Even though the gate is 2x my height I am somehow still able to get over it even though my leggings are now ripped and my ass has been pocked with about 5 spikes.