Part 12

Pain only hurts when you feel it

After spending another 2 weeks at the brothers house Elli could finally go home. She packed up her stuff and Fez drove her home. 

For the next month Elli would go to school, spend time with Maddi then come home, and some nights go to the gas station and spend time with Ash and Fez.

"Tonight there is this party and I think we should go" Maddi says as she puts her phone down on the table and presses the button 'speaker'.

"Erm I can go but I haven't herd anything about a party in school" I say, normally people would talk about a party going off yet I herd nothing. I hear Maddi sigh through the line.

"Look this party Isn't from anyone from our school, This guy I know who is in college is throwing a party and asked if I wanted to come and bring friends, I asked Kat but she's with Ethan and Cassie is with McKay" Maddi says waiting for a reply.

"I don't know Maddi, its a little risky you know since there older and shit" I say, she continues to try and persuade me so In the end I just say yes.

"Okay I will pick you up at 7 Love you babe, oh and wear something hot" she says then hangs up, excitement in her voice.

After finishing the call with Maddi I scroll through my phone then decide to get ready, I go with light make up, curl my hair and start looking through my closet, I look for my best dress but I don't find any I like for my mood.

I begin to get impatient as I see no dress for tonight but then a dress catches my eye, its dark red with black edging, it has gems on the side and has a low cut neck meaning it travels down to see my boobs, I tilt my head wondering if I want to be so challenging tonight but when I put it on and see myself in the mirror, a small smile makes it way onto my face.

This is the dress.

Maddi got me this dress 5 months ago, she bought it for my birthday but I didnt end up wearing it because it was so 'revealing' but now seems like the perfect time.

I get my phone and spray a little bit of perfume on then go downstairs and wait for Maddi.

When we get to the party I look out to see a frat boy house filled with older guys and girls making out outside, I roll my eyes and step out the car, we go inside and the smell of weed fills my nostrils, we walk over to the drinks to see kegs and bottles of vodka scattered, I take a cup that looks half decent and put some vodka in it, I find some coke to minimize the amount of alcohol.