Part 4

Elli began to get ready for the party, she did her make up, then hair and then put on an outfit. She picked out a aqua blue dress that was quite short and had a slit at the bottom, she had done some silver make up and added to some jewellery to finish the look off.

Once she was done getting ready she began to set off walking, the party was at McKay's so it wasn't a long walk.

After finally getting to the party she walked inside to find her friends. She finally found Rue, she was sat outside on a Couche next to Fez.

She walked up to them and sat down in between them "You good?" Fez asked looking at Elli. She just looked up and nodded.

Rue began talking to Fez, they were talking about her drug problems then she told him her story, she had already told Elli this story so Elli got up "I'm gonna get a drink any of you want one?" she asked, they both shook there head and Elli walked inside. She went to the kitchen where she saw a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table "Don't mind if I do" She murmured as she walked away with the bottle in hand.

She walked around and it was very busy so she decided to go upstairs to get some quite. She had gone past 2 couples sticking there tongues down each others throat and gone past people dealing drugs.

She had tried to get into the bathroom to take some drugs but was occupied so she just waited outside. While she was waiting she didnt realise Ash was staring, he watched as she could barley stand up straight and she had a bottle filled with alcohol to herself, he rolled his eyes and walked up to her.

"Elli" He said, she spun her head towards him then smiled

"Hey Ash" She said

"What you doing" He asked, she had been stood outside the door for about 8 minuets now.

"Someone is taking for ever to answer the fucking door" She said as she looked at the door frustrated.

"No I mean what are you doing with a bottle of Jack Daniels in your hand ma" he said as he looked at her with a little sympathy.

Now nobody knew but Ash had feelings for Elli, in his eyes she was perfect, but he never made a move because he knew she was an addict and he wouldn't want his drug life to mix with his love life, he also didnt want to be friend zoned so there's that too.

"Look I'm just trying to have a good time AT" She said as she tried to drink some of the alcohol but Ash just pulled the bottle away from her lips, she pouted at him then groaned "Really Ash?" She said unamused, he wasn't going to give her it back so she just banged on the door to the bathroom.

Nobody was answering to she just sighed and looked at Ash, he walked to the door and twisted the handle and the door opened, he just looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Maybe try actually opening the door next time Ell" He said as she just looked at him then giggled a little, he smiled at how childish she was right now when normally she is a little bit too mature for her age, he liked it when she smiled she looked happy.

"Thanks Ash" She said as she walked in the bathroom and closed the door, she decided she would just go to the toilet and not do the drugs tonight she felt a wave of happiness already so she would leave them for another day.

When she walked out of the bathroom she saw Ash waiting for her "What you doing?" She asked, he just smiled causing her to raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I've finished with business so I thought I would walk down, just thought I would wait for you since you look like you cant stand on your own" He said with a smirk, she just rolled her eyes.