Part 2

Drugs and fucking money.

After Rue had shut up for a bit, Fez began talking to Ash about selling at the party. It was new years eve and I was planning on laying low for a while, I didnt want to get too drunk but drinking a little would be fine, But for me, I don't really know my limits, one drink turns into two and so on, it never really stops. Although tonight was going to be different I was going to go into the new years and be a better me. Well that's what I hope for.

Fez had just pulled up, and Rue and I began getting out. Rue headed in first, she had now dried off yet she was still very much high, like stumbling high. When we entered the party most people had already started drinking meaning I had to catch up a little. Rue went off somewhere leaving me to go look for some drink.

When I got to the kitchen I searched for something that didnt have a lot of alcohol but with it being a big party all there was, was vodka.

"great way start to my new years revolution" I mumbled as I poured some of it into a red cup. I downed the cup and made my way over to Rue who was stood with these two guys. 

"Hey Elli" Rue said as the men walked away

"Rue hey girl" I said as I looked down at what she had in her hand "Is that what I think it is?" I said, she had 2 pills in her hand. She just looked at me and smiled, nodding as she did.

"Want some?" She asked, now if you would of asked me earlier I would of said no, adamant I was going to change for the new year but since it had already been fucked up I guess fucking it up a little more wouldn't hurt.

"Sure" I said, Rue just smiled grabbing my hand as she led me upstairs. 

We entered the bathroom and I immediately locked the door, we didnt need some horny teens coming in wanting to have sex.

Rue began to crush the pills with a cup that was on the sink. After she had crushed them she lined them up, I took out a dollar bill from my phone case and handed it to her. She quickly sniffed up on of the lines she had done and chucked her head back in  pleasure. She then gave me the dollar bill and I sniffed up the last one.

We stood there just letting the drug kick in before looking at each other and laughing.

Now looking back at it I was the worst friend, she was trying to get clean and wanted to do better and I knew that, but when I smelled alcohol on her I knew she had already failed so I kinda helped her do worse. Fuck I fucked her up even more.

We left the bathroom going down the stairs to the dance floor, we danced the majority of the night and we felt euphoric. Rue was a lot more higher than me but since I was younger I couldn't take as much as Rue so we were basically on the same level.

In the middle of us dancing Ash had come up to us and asked that if we needed a ride the time was now. Me and Rue got off the dance floor following Ash to the car. Ash got in the drivers seat and started the car getting ready for Fez.

"Where's Fez?" I asked confused to why Ash was driving and looked a little stressed

"He's doing somet and needed me to drive" He said, she knew he was lying but since he looked so stressed she left it. After waiting a little they herd some commotion from the house, people were running out, I was confused until I saw Fez coming into the passenger seat telling Ash to quickly drive.

"You do it" Ash asked Fez looking at him as he began to drive off, Fez just nodded, looking down at his now bloody hands.

"do what?" I didnt know if it was the drugs or what but she felt very out of it right now.

"He beat the shit out of Nate" Rue said as she was slumped in the seat looking out of the window. I just looked at her not sure if she was lying.

"Wait how do you know" Fez asked Rue, confused to how the fuck she knew when she was in the car when it happened.

"I heard you and Ash talking about it earlier" she said, she wasn't looking at anyone, her words were quite and she looked a little pale.

"you good Rue?" I asked, looking down at the girl I knew as my best friend. She just nodded. I just turned my head around hoping to talk about what Fez had just done.

"wait, so you actually beat the shit out of Nate Jacobs" I said in disbelief, Fez just nodded making me smile a little "well shit, he had it coming" I said as I slumped back happy Fez had beaten up the kid who got under my skin like nobody else.

The car ride was quite, Fez had dropped Rue off home.

"You mind If I crash at yours Fez?" I said hoping he would say yes.

"Ye, any particular reason?" he asked

"I'm a little high and I erm, I cant let my fokes find out" She said making Fez nod.

Now the thing about Elli was she was a very private girl, you would think you know her when you don't. I've known her all my life only getting close 3 years ago. She has never had anyone over and whenever anyone drops her off she asks them to drop her off at the bottom of the street.

She's a secretive girl, I've asked  her questions before about her family to which she just gives short answer that give you enough information but not enough you could understand her.

The only thing I do know is that she fucking hates Nate Jacobs with a passion.

Why?

That's another one of her many secrets.

Hope you all likes this chapter.

Its a little short but others will be longer.

Love you guys x