Part 31

I'm so sorry...

When we arrived all limbs attached I opened the door and followed the girls in. Maddy was unpredictable and even though Cassie seemed sweet and innocent I knew there was something else. We went past groups each of us asking if they knew where Mckay or Nate was, I spotted Nate with a group of people laughing and throwing drinks at each other, I tapped Maddy and pointed at him. I decided instead of gathering round watching Nate and Maddy go off on one another Id look for Harry while I was here knowing if there was a party he would defiantly not miss the chance to get it on with Jake.

I muttered apologies trying to get through the crowds of sweaty bodies, I found my self going in circles, everyone here was pretty much a couple years older and drunk out of there mind  waiting for new years to arrive. I decided to sit on one of the sofas and wait till I saw somebody I know.

Half an hour had gone by and when I checked my phone I saw it was 10 minutes till midnight, I got up and went to find one of the girls.

I saw BB practically dry humping Alexia a girl I new who was 'straight' but I guess she ,must be experimenting. I went off hoping to find Maddy but instead my face went straight into someone's chest. I looked up to see no other than Nate fucking Jacobs. I looked up and rolled my eyes before moving to the side to get away, however it seems like he had other things in mind.

"I need to talk to you" He said, his hand wrapped around my arm so tightly I'm sure it would leave a mark.

"Well I don't want to talk to you dickward so let go" I say as I try and push his arm off me.

"Just stop being a bratt and come with me" He says as he starts to drag me through the crowd, I try my best to get off but the alcohol in his system seems to be fogging his judgment, or maybe its the fact Nate Jacobs is a phyco.

"Nate I don't want to fucking talk to you" I say as I finally pull out of his grasp looking him dead in the eye. I watch as his expression turns cold and finally freezes. Were outside at this point and only a couple of people are around since most are inside waiting for the count down.

"I told you I needed to talk to you Elli" He says I look around making sure people are still around and when I see a couple standing 6 feet away in there own conversation I relax knowing someone will be here to see who Nate Jacobs really is.

"Fine talk" I say as I cross my arms and wait for him to speak. He pauses and looks around.

"Im going to give you 15k" He says practically as a whisper yet I can hear it.

"Why the fuck would you give me 15 thousand dollars Nate" I say confused as fuck.

"To pay your silence" He says as he looks down at me his expression never changing.

"To pay my-" I suddenly stop and the confusion turns to anger as I realised what he was getting at "You think any amount of money will save you for what you did to me" I say as I look at him with glossy eyes "Oh my Nate Jacobs you really are fucked aren't you?" I begin to laugh and watch as his non existent expression changes to a confused one. "It may not be now or any time soon but once I gather every fucking piece of information I wont just have you in prison for trying to rape me or any other girl you have tried it on but Ill have your fucking child lover dad in prison too, who knows you may be cell buddys huh?" I say.

Nate steps closer, and closer and I watch as he gets ready to choke the living day lights out of me until something stops him. A gun Is pointed at his head. "You must be real fucked if you think your ever getting close to hurting my girl" and as soon as I hear his voice I relax, Ashtray Is now stood next to me a hand on my lower back and a gun still pointed at Nates head.

"I suggest you leave" Ash says with a cold ton in his voice, Nate doesn't look scared, he looks calm. Too calm. I see him sigh and then a smirk arises on his lips. I look at Ash and see him look worried, because not only is Nate a fucking phyo but he's a drunk phyco who knows he's losing everything he ever had.

Ashtray looks at me and tilts his head towards the house indicating for me to leave but I shake my head.

"Ill deal with him, please go inside" He says I look into Ash's brown eyes and then look into Nates ice cold one and realise Ash is no match for Nate, not when he is in the state he's in.

"You know Eli, I thought you were smarter, If you had just taken the money non of this would be happening and I wouldn't have to do this" He says as he sways back and forth with a sombre look.

"Do what-" I go to question but its too late, Nates takes a gun from from his waist band and  he's pointing is pointing it at me and before I know it there's a shot along with a scream and Ash is looking straight at me terrified. At first I think Ash's been hit and I look all over him checking but that's when I feel it. Ash Is looking down at my hip and that's when I see the blood, the pool of blood now surrounding the two of us, the blood that wasn't meant to be shed by any of us, the blood that is know causing me to feel tired and fall to the floor.

"Eli keep your eyes open, just keep your eyes open" I hear Ash say, Muffled screams can be heard as people walk out to see what's happened, non of them would of guessed they would see a girl minuets away from death.

My eyes feel heavy and the sound of police cars surround the party, I feel someone else next to me and when I gain enough strength I see Fez sat, my blood now painting his white one, Ash Is crying holding onto me.

"Hey Fez" I say as I feel his hand on my neck checking my pulse.

"Eli keep your eyes open for me okay-" he stops "Eli?" the noise starts to stop and I feel my body go weak.

Ash.

My now pale skin is covered in her blood, I see Fez push through the crowd and sit beside her, he's asking  questions but my minds gone.

"does she have a pulse?" he pauses and when he see's my minds completely gone he places his hands on her neck and pauses then has a sigh of relief "She has a pule, we need to stop the bleeding so-" 

"hey fez" we both stop and Eli has her eyes open and Is smiling up at Fez, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Keep your eyes open for me okay... Eli?" Fez is trying to keep her awake but she closes her eyes once again. Fez is putting pressure on the wound and I'm holding her hand and stroking her hair, In this situation there isn't much either of us can do, were relaying on the ambulance right now.

I lay her head on my lap and watch as my tears roll onto her cheek. Eli's hand has been holding onto mine but I now realize there's no pressure anymore.

"Fez?" I say, he looks up at my reddened eyes, he leans over her and puts his head close to her heart and waits for the beat. 

10 seconds have gone bye and there is no beat.

"Fez is she with us?" I say the words like poison burning my mouth, he doesn't reply just keeps his head on her chest. "FEZ!" I scream and he doesn't move just lays his head on her "Fez we need to do something she's dying, we can't- I" I can't catch my breathe I feel her body on me and I know what Fez is implying "Eli please don't do this, god please, Eli I need you, We need you, Please-" my words become muffled and I can't even understand myself, the words turn into cry's and I just wait for someone to rescue her. Rescue me.