Part 21

he'd simply kick, my ass If he knew the truth

"I'm not asking you to kill someone can you please at least look less miserable when we enter, your killing my vibe babe" Harry say's as he looks at me, we set off from his house 5 minuets ago, He said we would only be there for 30 minuets and I am going to make sure he sticks to that promise.

I'm not ready for party's its been too long to even count and I'm still not ready. But if my friend really needs this then I will do it for him, but only for 30 minuets.

When we arrive at the party Harry basically skips in, I follow behind pulling my dress down since it keeps riding up. I see Harry go straight to the football guys so I choose to stay away, football guys have a bad habits and only ever have bad intentions, I still think about if Nate and Maddi are together, I never hear anything about them anymore.

I look around hoping to find someone I know but when I'm left with nobody but myself I head over to the kitchen table. I scan around for an empty cup, when I see one I grab it and search for a drink, I only see alcohol based drinks and my hand lingers around them for way too long, I stop and drop my arm, I sigh and go over to the tap and fill it with water.

After spending 10 minuets at the kitchen table sipping on my water and observing people I feel someone come close to me. I turn to my left to see a boy stood next to me.

"Can I help you" I say suspiciously, he looks a little older then me and has tattoos on his face.

"Anything good in there?" he asks as he looks down at my cup, I look at him and scoff.

"If water is the type of thing you mean then yeah" I say, he laughs and furrows his eyebrows.

"Wow on the hard core stuff I see" he says, I chuckle and take a sip, he begins to talk to me, he seems stoned but not too stoned to not keep a constant conversation.

"So you here with anyone?" he asks, now normally I would of though he would want something but he seems genuinely nice, maybe that's just because I'm naïve but my gut tells me he isn't anything to be suspicious of.

"My friend he's over there" I say as I point my finger over to Harry who now has his tongue down Jakes throat.

"Damn" He says as he watches the two boys get off.

"I didnt want to come but my friend told me we would be staying for no longer than 30 minuets and its now been-" I check my watch and see its been 50 minuets since we got here "50 Minutes" I say, he just scoffs.

"Friends aye" He says, I just nod and we stand there in silence for a couple of minuets watching everyone. "wanna do some weed with me upstairs" this random boy blurts out.

"No thanks" I say quickly, he just stands there for a moment.

"have you ever tried weed?" He asks, oh if he only knew I was the most famous druggy round here.

"yes many times and that's why I wont do it again" I say with a harsh tone remember what happened with the accident.

"What happened?" he asks, I look at Harry to see him holding hands with jack and following him upstairs, I turn to look at the guy next to me and wait a moment.

"I overdosed and now I'm clean"  

"You plan on staying clean?" He asks, I really want to hit this guy right now, I can smell the weed on him and this 20 million question game is doing my heading.

"Look I don't even know your name, I just want to get my friend and leave alright" I say as I snap at him, he looks at me for a moment before extending his hand.

"I'm Elliot" He says with a smile, I tilt my head at him figuring out if I want to tell him my name or just walk out this party.

I sigh and extend my hand "Elli" I say, he shakes my hand and eventually we start a conversation again.

After a while we decide to go upstairs since the music was getting louder, he was a genuinely nice lad and wanted to know more about my life. For the past 7 months I've been hiding away from what happened yet right now I'm telling this random guy my hole life story.

"Damn you have been through some rough shit" He says as he gets a cigarette out his pocket and lights it.

"yeah tell me about it" I say.

we continue to talk and by the time were done I see that most people have gone home. I yawn and check my phone to see I have a message from Harry.

Harry

I left with Jack, I saw you with a fit boy so thought I would leave you to it, go get that dick girl x

I roll my eyes and shove my phone into my pocket,  Elliot stares and me and tilts his head.

"My friend left me here, do you think you could give me a ride home?" I say, he looks around and puts out his cigarette.

"I would but I'm high and I don't think I should be getting in a car tonight" He says, I just groan and try and think what the fuck I'm gonna do. "But you can stay here" He says, I shake my head confused.

"Wait you live here?" I ask, he nods.

" I though Jack Hughes lives here, the guy my friend was snogging" I say, he just smirks.

"That's my little brother" He says, I'm shocked with this information, wow I never knew he had a older brother especially a nice one since Jack is an asshole.

"If that's alright" I say he just nods and he takes me to his bedroom.

I try and sleep on the floor but Elliot is persistent that he will sleep on the floor and I can have his bed, so after arguing he just sleeps in his brothers room since jack is with Harry doing god knows what.

Elliot gives me some of his clothes and I end up having the best sleep ever.

Hope you all liked 

please comment and vote 

Love you all x