Part 29

Don't make me fall in love again if you wont be hear next year

"Merry Christmas love birds wake yo asses up" I feel something hit my head and when I wake up I see Fez stood their with a pillow. I laugh and shake Ash awake beside me.

We head down the hall to see Faye stood their smoking a joint waiting for us "Can you hurry up Fez made me wait for all of you" She says rolling her eyes.

"Merry Christmas to you too" I say sarcastically as we enter the living room, we sit down on the couche, me and Ash on one, Fez on his own chair-couched and Faye sat on the floor already digging into the presents.

"This one is for you" She says as she hands Ash a blue wrapped present "This one is for you" she says handing Fez another blue wrapped one "And this one is for you" she says as she hands me a medium sized present wrapped in blue.

I start unwrapping mine straight away and when I see what it is I know exactly who its from "Thank you Faye" I say as I stare at the Kylie Jenner T-shirt. She gives me a smile and I turn my head to see what Ash and Fez got, I see Fez got some socks and Ash got a mug saying 'Faye's my favourite' I begin to laugh knowing the two don't really get along, Ash has a small smile on his lips and I can see him biting back the laugh.

Next Faye hands us presents Wrapped in purple and as soon as I see them I'm confused, they are wrapped perfectly and defiantly looked wrapped by a girl, Faye gets hers then passes the rest around which is only to me and Ash.

I start to unwrap it to see a pair of beautiful silver tiffany earrings, I look at the tag to see 'from Fez' I look up to see him smiling at me looking proud "What the hell Fez, you have good taste" I say as I look down at them again smiling with joy.

"Okay who helped you" I hear Ash say to Fez, I turn to look to see Fez laughing.

"I may have had a special helper" He says and I immediately know who, recently he's been seeing more of a 'friend' and even though he hasn't told us personally I may of accidently seen Lexi come to the shop and flirt with him.

"Omg I knew you was with her" I say and Ash snaps his head to look at me confused.

"Who?" Ash questions.

"Wait how do you know?" Fez perks up, I smile and raise my brows.

"I know everything" I say proud, when I see he's not buying it I decide to confess "Okay I may of seen you two flirting at the shop" I say, I see Ash from the corner of my eye snapping his head back to Fez.

"Okay why the fuck didnt you tell me you had a chick Fez and why the fuck didnt you tell me" He says as he looks at me like I have just cheated on him. God he's so dramatic.