Part 10

Its never your fault.

"What the fuck Fez she's a criminal" Eli says as she throws her hands about.

"Look you met her, remember when me and Ash had some business to sort" He said, Ash was just stood there with a face of thunder.

"Ye I do, and I also remember her injecting herself with heroine" Eli says.

Fez had brought Faye into the home so she could stay for awhile, she had pushed someone off a balcony and since Fez did business with her boyfriend that meant they all had a new roomie, Eli was mad but could live with it, Ash on the other hand was mad, no he was madder than mad, so mad that he wouldn't even speak to his brother.

"Oh come on Ash I didnt have a choice" He said as he watched Ash walk off into his room, Eli just looked at Fez and gave a small smile.

"Look he will put up with it, well he is going to have to so" Eli said as she tried to comfort the older brother, Fez just smiled at her and messed up her hair before going to see his brother.

Eli fixed her hair then went into the living room where the new roomie was, she was sat on the sofa smoking.

"Hey" Eli says as she sat on the opposite sofa from Faye, Faye looked up and smiled at the younger girl.

"Hey" She said slowly, now Fez was a slow speaker but her, she was even slower.

The two sat in uncomfortable silence for awhile, that was of course until Fez showed up and acted like usual, he put on his show and began to watch it, Eli had enough of the awkwardness and got up and went to her room.

She stayed in there and watched some Netflix before dozing off to sleep, she had been shattered lately, she kept having reoccurring dreams, no not dreams nightmares, they were beginning to keep her up at night, she was afraid to fall asleep.

After being asleep for awhile the nightmare came back and she feared for the worse, she had woken up and grabbed her throat only just breathing and cried a little, she was hot and scared, she cuddled up to herself and whimpered as she felt the nightmare cloud her mind, what she didnt realise was that Ash had heard her cry.

He came straight across the hall when he heard her cry, he didnt know what he would do but he knew he needed to see her to see if she was okay.

He opened her door and saw her sat in the middle of her bed crying, so he came in.

"El" he said, she quickly snapped her head to him and wiped her eyes and smiled.

"What ye sorry if I woke you" she said, she tried her best to smile but her puffy eyes stopped her from doing that.