Part 26

Ill always love you

When I arrived at school after Fez so kindly dropped me off I headed straight to my locker to put my things in, when I got their I saw Harry already their waiting for me.

"Oh bitch you better be joking" I say as I walk past him and continue down the hall, I see him run after me trying to get my attention. "You can kiss your sorry ass goodbye Harry" I say as anger fills me , after being left at a party I didnt even want to go to by someone who should be my friend you could say I was a little pissed.

"Look if you just listen to me please" He says as he grabs my arm forcing me to look at him.

"You have 10 seconds go" I say stood with my arms crossed.

"Look I know I promised you only 30 minuets and I am such a shitty friend and I cant believe I did that but with the alcohol in me" I cut him short.

"no excuses" I say, he just pauses then continues.

"I know and I really miss you but I am still so sorry, please forgive me" he says I roll my eyes.

"Fine but I am never going to another party with you again" I ay, he laughs and starts walking with me down the hall.

"Understandable" He says. and just like that were okay again, I was mad but Harry had been a good friend to me well up to that party but he was still a good friend he made a mistake and apologised, all is good right?

After a long day of learning pretty much nothing I finally get to leave, I decided to walk to Fez and Ash's house since today was their day off from working and I knew they would be at home.

When I got to the house, the door was open so I just walked right in, but as soon as I did I came to a halt, instead of just seeing Ash and Fez their was 2 other big guys stood with guns in their pants. I tried to walk back out but it seemed like I had already been caught.

"And who are you short cake" One of then men came up to me as he touched my face, I pulled back in disgust and looked over to see Ash get up once he meets my eyes.

"Someone you should get your dirty fingers from cupcake" I said as I look at him, by the looks of the atmosphere I maybe shouldn't of said that but instead of being met with danger he just laughs, and keeps laughing.

"Feisty I like it" He says as he look at the other big dude who seems to be sticking out like a sore thumb. "Why don't you come sit over here with us then spicy mama" He says as he tugs me to where Fez and Ash are sat, just when I think everything is fine I see Rue laid on the Couche looking a little too drugged up, I sit next to her and put my hand on her leg as to comfort her but she seems way too gone to realise I'm even here. 

"what you like baby" He says as he sits on the Couche next to me and begins rubbing my leg. I'm guessing he means drugs so I just don't say anything. "Oh come on you were saying a lot 2 minuets ago why you gone all quite" he says as he comes close to me.

"I don't want anything" I say, he just laughs and puts his hand closer so now its on my thigh, his touch makes me uncomfortable, so I try and get away from his grasp but it seems like he notices and instead pulls me closer.

"Don't be like that, we got things you wont even imagine, things that make you feel pleasure you aint never felt before" He says as he looks back at his friend and grabs a bag from his hand.

"Just one taste, just one" He says as he begins to get the powder on a knife and inches it to my mouth.

"Like I said I think I'm alright" this time I say it more aggressively hoping he makes sure he knows that shit aint coming in my mouth at all. I look over to see Ash slipping his hand into the couche he's on and as soon as I see that look in his eyes I know something bad is gonna happen. The last thing I need is for their to be blood on his hands.

"How old are you cupcake?" He asks, But before I can answer he continues "I'm gonna say 18" he says, he knows for a fact I aint 18, his hand yet again comes closer to me and its now on my upper thigh, he starts laughing then looks at Fez who has the same look as Ash in his eyes.

"Id advise you to get your hands off her" Fez says in a low tone, a tone that is enough to make me shiver.

"ahhh I see" he finally takes his hand off and when I think its all over he moves my hair out the way and comes so close to me I feel his breathe on my neck. "This girl has meaning to yall" he says, he begins to place kisses on my neck and I pull away and try and fall onto Rue but his hand pulls my face so I can't.

"Stop" I say firmly but he doesn't. He continues to do it and I look over at Ash to see him get up and come over, it all felt like in slow motion, I see Ash and his eyes meet mine as he places a gun to the mans head.

"Don't Ash" I say firmly as I look at him in the eyes. The last thing Ash needs is  dead body on his hands.

"you two are gonna get the fuck out of my house now" Fez says as he chucks the first guy out then comes over to get the next guy who is still under Ash's gun. "Ash put the gun down" Fez says as he watches Ash's finger get closer to the trigger "Ash I'm not fucking playing put the gun down" he says.

The dirty bastard next to me seems to be enjoying the torture he put Ash through, he smiles at him and then looks at me and blows a kiss, I look at Ash and seem him getting even closer to the trigger and I know he is close to doing it so I take it into my own hands and elbow the guys face and knock him unconscious.

Ash just looks at me shocked "I'm fine you can put the gun down now" I say, he nods and puts it down unarming it.

"Jesus El" Fez says as he looks at the now two unconscious body's on the Couche.

"aha boss move right" I say as a joke but as soon as it slips my mouth I instantly regret because both boys look at me with a glare.

I stand up and look at the guys, as I'm looking at him and Rue I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a warm body, Ash lays his head onto my shoulder and closes his eyes and I feel right at peace, I lay my head back into his body and just stand their.

I cant remember how long we stood like that but it wasn't long enough, but what I do know is I stayed at Fez and Ash's that night and showered until my body was red raw and slept in Ash's bed. With Ash.

Its been too long since I updated sorry yall

Thought I would make this one exciting so here you are

Love you all

Please comment and vote x