Part 22

Jealousy, Jealousy, I'm so sick of myself

I'm woken up by the sound of people talking. I sit up and stare at my surroundings, this isn't my bed, these aren't my clothes? It takes me a couple of seconds to remember what happened last night.

 When I come around fully, I stand up and pick a hoodie up off the floor and make my way to where the talking's going on. When I follow the sounds of the voices I find myself in the kitchen and see Elliot talking to someone, I can't see who he is talking to since his back is blocking my view so I move to the left a bit to see Fez and Ash stood there counting some money.

My mouth gapes and I'm not sure what to do, If they see me they will think something happened between me and Elliot. I go to move back and escape but Elliot must of seen me, he turns around and practically gives me a full blown announcement.

"Ah your awake sleeping beauty, Ill take you back to your house but I just got to finish up some stuff" Elliot says chirpy as he try's to usher me out of the kitchen. Fez pauses what he is doing and both Ash and Fez look straight at me.

"Eli?" Fez say's, his voice filled with confusion. I give them a small smile and an awkward wave.

"Hey Fez" I say, Elliot looks between us confusion written on his face.

"You guys know each other" He asks, pointing between us. I go to speak but Fez beats me to it.

"She's basically my little sister" He says, my heart fills with guilt, even though I have pushed Fez out of my life and treated him like shit he still cares for me.

"oh shit" Elliot say's slowly.

"What you doing here Eli?" Fez asks in a somewhat normal tone.

"I had to sleep here cos my friend left me" I say truthfully, Fez furrows his eye brows.

"Need a ride home?" he asks, I nod my head and turn around and get my clothes from last night. Elliot comes in and smiles at me.

"I had no idea you guys were related" He says I shakes my head and smile.

"Were not but me and Fez see each other as family" I say as I pick up my clothes, I gather my things and hug Elliot before I leave, even though I have known him for not even 24 hours I feel like I could talk to him for hours, I just know were going to be friends.

I walk out and we get in the car, at first the drives silent yet peaceful. But after a couple of minuets Fez starts talking.

"So you have a good night?" he asks having a meaning behind the question.

"well I was only going to stay for 30 mins for a friend but he left" I say, I see Ash's head turn at the word 'he'.

"Nice friend you got Els" He says sarcasm dripping from his voice.