Part 32

My lovers got humour, she's the giggle at a funeral

"hey I didn't know you were coming round tonight" Fez says as he opens the door and lets the brunette girl in. She gives a warm smile and steps into the house, she watches as Fez try's to pick the dirty clothes off the floor and hide them somewhere she wouldn't see, however she did see and just smiled.

"Yeah sorry I should of called but I think you may want to hear this" Fez stops what he is doing and looks at the girl dropping his shirt that had been sat on the floor for days.

"Is their anymore news? Did someone say something? What happened?" Fez steps closer his eyes searching for answers in hers. She gives a sympathetic smile and just looks down. Fez knows it isn't good news but right now he needed the truth, something to keep him going.

"Look I've been there all day I've tried talking to the judge but you know how the Jacobs family is, they have people and they have money" she says as she comes closer and places a warm hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry Fez but its not looking good" she says, he sighs and a tear falls down his cheek.

"I'll be alright thank you for everything Lexi, but right now I need to be alone" He says as he steps back trying to push down the break down that's so badly wanting to explode.

"I understand just call me if you need anything" she says as she gives him one last sympathetic look before letting herself out. Once the door is closed Fez is left with himself, he looks around at the house he used to call home and that's when the breakdown finally explodes. Fez begins to pick pieces of furniture up and throw them on the floor in a rage, he walks around the living room, tears streaming down his face shouting at the walls.

After 2 hours he's finally calmed down and locks himself in his room. For the ninth time this week.

Lexi had come over a week later showing Fez some of the paper work he would need in the foreseeable future. They were going over medical lists when her phone rang, she pulled it out of her pocket then mouthed to Fez 'Judge' as she answered.

Fez got up and stared straight at her waiting and listening to what they were saying.

"Okay so what does that mean?" Lexi asked as she listened to the women on the phone tell her what had currently happened the the court room. "But- wait how is that possible the bail was at seventy eight grand" she says, Fez furrows his brows and watches as her expression changes from confused to sadness "Yeah he's with me now Ill tell him" She says as she hangs up the phone and turns to a curious Fez.

"what happened?" He asked

"He's out. Nate Jacobs is free" She says in disbelief.