Part 6

Secrets are never really secrets.

Now Elli wasn't expecting to stay long at Fez and Ashtrays, she thought her uncle would get his shit together quick and she would go back to living on her own, although what she didnt know was how much trouble he was in and that Elli might be staying a little longer than she planned.

"Eli cmon bruh your gonna be late" Fez shouted as he stood at the door waiting for Eli.

"Ash is taking so fucking long in the toilet, so tell your brother to hurry the fuck up" She shouted as she banged on the door.

Eventually Ash came out and smirked at Eli "all yours princess" he said as he walked down the hall to his bed room, Eli just rolled her eyes and went in the bathroom wasting no time on Ash. She quickly got her stuff and made her way to Fez.

Eli had been living with Fez and Ash for 3 weeks now, she had been house bound by the two, they treated her like she would be shot if she left the house. She had grown closer to the two brother, yet found it difficult living with people since she was used to being on her own.

"So Ash told me you didnt eat dinner yesterday" Fez said as he kept his eyes on the road, Eli rolled her eyes and sighed.

"What is Ash a police informer now?" Eli said as she remembered Ash watch her stare at her food last night.

"he's worried, why wasn't you eating it, did you not like it?" Fez asked.

"No the food is great, I just wasn't hungry last night" Eli replied, she wasn't lying lately she had been having terrible stomach pains, she was late on her period and her stomach felt awful.

"You sure?" 

"Ye don't worry Fez, I'm all good" She said, the conversation ended after that and the two drove in comfortable silence to school. 

When she got to school she was greeted by Maddie as she engulfed her in a hug. 

Maddie and Eli. Eli and Maddie the two perfect girl in our shitty school, the two had known each other since Eli came to the school, the two instantly clicked and from then on they were inseparable, Maddie took no shit while Eli would sometimes let people walk all over her. Maddie was a bitch to pretty much everyone, well everyone except Eli of course. They were both on the cheer team and when I say they got everyone's attention I mean it.

"Girl where the fuck were you last week there was this party and it was good but it sucked since you didnt come" Maddie said as she linked arms with Eli and headed to there lesson.

"You will never guess what, I'm living with Fez and Ash since my uncles business is going to shit, so for my 'protection" Eli said as she emphasized the word "I'm not allowed to leave the house with out them."