Part 14 - don't tell

Got a secret, can you keep it?

"Jesus what the fuck happened to you?" Maddi asks as she eyes my choice of clothing. When I woke up this morning and decided to grow up and not let Ash's words effect me I decided to go for a change, I usually go for over size shirts and jeans, but today, I decided I changed.

"What?" I reply as we walk down the hall to my locker.

"Seriously did you go through one of them mom break downs?" She says, I turn my head and look at her confused.

"Mom break downs?" I repeat weirdly as we stop at my locker.

"Where a mom decides she wants to change everything in her life, she becomes a total new person, new clothes and shit" She say's as I open my locker and grab my books.

"No but I do need a change" I say as I give her a smirk and walk off. When I woke up I sniffed about 5 lines of coke and decided to never ever let a guy fuck with my feelings. So I put on my tightest top and one of my shortest mini skirts, and decided to call it a day with the old me.

After spending 30 minuets in class I decided I needed a break so I asked kindly to use the bathroom. When I went in I locked myself in a stall and grabbed my bag, I hunted through it until I found what I was looking for. When I tipped some of the coke onto the toilet roll dispenser I took out a dollar bill from my purse and sniffed up some.

 I waited 4 minuets until I felt the effect, I sat on the toilet seat and rested my head back and shut my eyes. I don't know how long I spent in there but I wasn't planning on going back any time soon.

After I checked my phone I realised I had spent about 2 hours in the bathroom, I got up and left my stall, the coke must of been strong since I didnt even hear the bell ring. I look into the mirror and see bags under my eyes, and my lips look chapped.

"Fuck" I whisper under my breathe, I haven't been getting much sleep lately, I wake up from passing out after drinking too much then sniff up some coke, I wasn't in a good space, I'm still not but looking like a dead man doesn't appeal to me, either I quite which I don't like or find a way to hide it better.

I splash some water on my face trying to wake me up a little, when I come up to wipe the water I see Rue stood at the side looking just like me, her eyes red and purple clouding her eye bags.

When I saw Elliana stood Infront of the mirror splashing some water on her face, I knew something was up, I waited until I saw her face to realise she was on something. When she looked at me I don't see the Elliana most of us know, most people know she does drugs but have never seen her take any or seen what she looks like when she is on them. Like I said she hides it well.

But this time I see right through her, she looks like me yet only the me when I was at my lowest. I watch as she wipes away the water, she stares directly at me.

"Hey Rue" I say, my voice is croaky but I pull a little smile, she smiles back showing a little teeth.

"Hey Elli, how you been doing" She says, she turns the tap on and starts washing her hands.

"Its been good" I lie "How are you Rue" I say, she smiles and comes closer to me.

"I'm good" She says, she comes close to me, I feel her breathe on me as she looks down directly into my eyes, I see her tilt her head then stand up straight "What are you on?" She asks, I furrow my eyes brows and scoff, if I have to play dumb I will.

"I don't know what your talking about Rue" I say, she smirks then backs away a little.

"Elli I'm not dumb I know your on something but hey who am I to judge" She says as she puts her hands up, she smirks at me and starts to laugh causing me to smirk a little and scoff.

"Yeah who are you to judge" I say, after a few moments of her staring like she is debating on weather to leave or to stay she decides to leave which gives me time  to get my things and leave school. I send Maddi a quick text telling her I have period cramps then walk home.

After seeing Elli the way she was It scared me, last week I came to Fez for my top up, I got talking and found out Elli and Ash had a fall out and she hasn't been round since, Fez said he was worried but I told him not to knowing its teen relationships and they will make up, but now that I see drugs in the picture and know Fez isn't the one giving them to her I become worried, i pull out my phone and debate on weather telling him, but when the image of how Elli looks comes into my mind again, I pull his contact up and hit ring.

Hope you all liked

Left you on a cliff hanger

I will update soon 

Love you all x