Part 33 Bonus chapter

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

"Eliana put that down right now, Eli I swear-" Before Ash could stop her, Eli had thrown the paint brush across the floor making the blue paint that was on it spread across the white walls.

Ash put his head in his hands and sighed, he bent down and got the brush then heard laughing. He looked up to see his three year old daughter smiling down at him.

"You think this is funny" He said with a smile as he got up and took Eliana out of her chair and sat her on his shoulders "c'mon lets go see blue" he says as they walk outside to see Fez and Lexi cuddling the new born baby.

"There's my favourite girl" Fez says as he passes Blue over to Lexi and picks Eliana off Ash's shoulder.

"Be careful she may have blue paint on her, the wall defiantly does" He says as he looks at the blonde girl cuddling up to her uncle.

"Has someone been mischievous Eliana?" Fez says as he kisses her cheek and watches as she lights up.

"You wouldn't mind watching her would you, I need to go somewhere for a couple of hours" Ash says as he looks at his brother who is too consumed by the girl who is now falling asleep on his arm.

"Yeah no problem Ash, Blue and Eli can bond" Lexi says coming behind Fez with a warm smile.

Ash nods and goes inside to get his jacket and keys and heads off to the car and drives away.

About twenty minutes later he arrives at the destination, he goes to his boot and gets a clean rag out then closes it. He locks the car and heads down the grass. He sits down and stares at the grey stone.

"Hey Ma" He says as he presses his hand to the grave stone.

For the last 6 years he has been coming to see her every week, sometimes it varies from three times a week to now being once, he's been so tied up with his daughter he feels guilty.

"I told Eli the story of how you chased me around the house with ham and Nutella and now she is obsessed with ham and Nutella" He says as he begins to laugh. "She is just like you my love" he says with a happy smile.

Three years ago Ash was studying at collage in LA, he had been working on getting his medical degree to be a surgeon. He was helping out at the collage hospital when a young girl came in ready for labour, she was sixteen with no father in the picture, he was there the whole way through her labour, he watched as she gave birth, held her baby and was ready to be a mother. When the alarms started going off that was when he realised something was wrong with the mother, she had closer her eyes and her arms went limp making her baby started to drop.

A nurse called out "Ashtray take the baby to the medical room for examination this woman needs to be rushed into theatre" and with that he took the baby and did straight that, he never left the infants side, her blue eyes peering up, her hand holding onto his finger.

After an hour of the sixteen year old being in theatre, the surgeons could do no more, she had died before even naming, bathing or doing anything with her baby.

The baby was going to be put up for adoption. However Ash couldn't let that be, he ended up adopting  her himself and for the last three years  he's been the best dad.

"Lexi gave birth 4 days ago and oh my the baby is gorgeous, he's so light it makes me remember when Eli was that light" Ash says wiping the stone with the rag since the stone had become a little dirty since the last time he was there.

Ashtray sits there for a few more hours until the sun starts to fade, that when he gets in his car and drives off. He makes one last stop before going home though.

He gets everybody's favourite. Chinese.