Part 7

I'm afraid to lose you and your not even mine.

"Fez its one fucking party, you cant keep me locked up forever I aint Rapunzel" Eli said as she began to pace around the lounge while Fez and Ash were sat watching a action movie.

"Look El, I'm on strict orders from your uncle to not let you go anywhere you could get hurt, and that's what ill do ight, so like I dunno Maddy could come here or some shit" He said as he watched the young girl get agitated.

"No Fez, Maddy wont be coming here because Maddy will be going to the party enjoying her youth" Eli said as she threw her hands up.

"Aint nothin I can do" Fez went back to watching the programme.

Eli paced the room again, she needed to get out the house, she felt as if she was suffocating, she began to think then an idea came to mind. "What if you come with me, you know sell drugs while I have a good time" Eli said smiling at Fez, He just rolled his eyes and shook his head "Look you will be making money and it will shut me up for a bit so win win ye?" she said.

"Fine" Fez said, Ash snapped his head to Fez, and sighed then threw his head back, Eli was excited, she quickly texted Maddy she would be meet her there.

After changing her outfit 3 times, Eli finally picked out a green dress that had shapes cut out to show her figure, she had done light make up and put her hair in plats with a bun at the back. She was putting on perfume when Ash came in.

"Ready?" he said, Eli turned around and watched as his eyes travelled down her body taking in her beauty.

"I know I'm hot but you aint gotta stare at me like I'm naked" Eli said using his old words against him, he just rolled his eyes and finally looked away from her body and met her blue eyes.

"Look were going now, so either come now or stay here and be a loner" he said

"coming, also I'm not a loner my names not ashtray" She said as she picked up her phone and walked past him with a smirk on her face.

After being in the car for 7 minuets they finally arrived and Eli shot out the car but was quickly stopped by Fez standing in front of her "Me and Ash are gonna be separated in the house so one of us will always be near so If you need us we will be there" he said, Eli just nodded "Be safe" he said as he let her go.

Eli made her way into the house and was greeted by Maddy, the two began to talk and laugh, Maddy was drinking her problems away tonight, her and Nate had an argument and Maddy knew exactly how to get under Nates skin. Eli was going to watch it all unfold, she knew Maddy was a powerful person and could make a lot of people do things they didnt want to.