Part Sixty - Three

Tommy found sarah holding a bottle of their gin in her hands as he walked through the distillery.

"So close but so far eh?"

"Talking about the gin?"

"Everything. Although to be fair mostly the gin."

He chuckled quietly as he took the bottle from her and traced the label "Distilled for the Eradication of seemingly incurable sadness." He read out loud

The two of them heard footsteps approaching as they went to stand next to Finn and Polly, coming face to face with Luca Changretta and his gunmen as he spoke Italian to them before addressing the shelbys himself.

"All that's left of the Peaky fucking Blinders", Changretta snapped his fingers at one of his men who was carrying a briefcase, with the man opening it up onto a table in front of them and pulling out the paperwork "I've had my lawyer draw up these papers. Cover, uh, every enterprise in your possession. Bars, restaurants, warehouses. Every fucking thing that you've taken all these years to gather together. You will sign them all over to my family or you're gonna die. Right here." Sarah could tell that Luca was becoming annoyed by the Shelbys lack of response "I would've buried you all but my mother, she, uh, she knows you, she said. It'll be worse for you if I let you live and take away everything that you have. Search them" he ordered as he pulled out the gun from Tommys coat before nodding to Polly and Sarah "Especially don't trust those bitches."

Tommy looked like he could rip out Changretta's eyes with his bare hands as he ripped Sarah's blouse and let his mens hands roam Polly with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"For your information i much prefer having my weapons out in front than hidden but by all means." Sarah hissed quietly to the man who was searching her.

"So. Sign. Every fucking one of them. You can sign them on your knees. On the floor." He said slamming the pen next to the papers on the table, when Tommy didn't move, Changretta became enraged and flung the table over "Get on your fucking knees and sign!"

"A friend of mine once said...Big fucks small." Tommy said as he got onto his knees "So I had to find someone bigger than you. Now, you may know there are two families in Brooklyn, who want take over your monopoly on the import of liquor into New York."

Polly smirked at Luca's confused expression "But if they move against you in New York, they'll start a war between the families."

"But if you were to die in a vendetta with some fucking bookmaker in Birmingham, they could take over your business without a war." Tommy added with an amused look as he stayed on his knees

"We also contacted a businessman who is selling premises in Chicago. He's also interested in moving into the liquor business in New York. His name is Alphonse Capone, perhaps you know him." Sarah smiled sweetly. Sarah could tell from Luca's reaction that they'd struck something inside him.

"You been talking to that fat fuck?" He spat

"You see, all the blood relatives you brought with you from New York, they're all dead, Mr Changretta. And these men here, they work for money, for the highest bidder. They now have new orders." Tommy said nodding to his men as Luca slowly turned to look at them.

"Is that right?" they all took a step back as Changretta addressed his most loyal associate "And you, Matteo?"

Matteo refused to make eye contact with him as he stared down at the ground holding his gun.

Changretta nodded to himself as he reached for his gun "Hey. Very fucking.."

Just as he went to shoot Tommy, sarah grabbed a metal pole from next to her and smacked the gun from his hand giving tommy time to get up and hit him. She was quick to move out of the way to avoid getting hurt in their fight. Sarah tutted in annoyance as Tommy began smashing his face into her ready made gin, breaking the bottles and spilling the contents everywhere. Sarah turned around at the sound of Finns gasp, and watched as Arthur swanned into the distillery aiming his gun at a bloodied and surprised Luca Changretta. Just like that he pulled the trigger and shot straight through Luca's head, hitting one of their gin barrels at the same time, making sarah huff like a child as the contents spilled out.