𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Why're we turning here?" Ivy questions Scarlett's directions. "We're supposed to keep forward for the next twenty miles."

   "Because I just saw a man walk this way and I want to know what someone is doing in the middle of nowhere," Scarlett answers Ivy and she keeps quiet.

   "Hello?" Dean's voice is hoarse as he searches the abandoned gas station for anyone. When he gets no response he breaks the glass window on the door with his jacket wrapped around his hand. He unlocks the door and goes straight to find water.

   He finds multiple water bottles and grabs one, chugging it like he hasn't drank any liquid in months. He walks over to a stack of newspapers and picks one up.

   "September." He reads the month off of the paper. Dean places it back down and finds a dirty sink to wash some dirt off of his face. He lifts his shirt with a flashback of his last memory on Earth. Dean drops his shirt and lifts his left sleeve up, showing a red handprint that stings like a bitch.

   Scarlett and Ivy walk into the gas station as soon as they saw him just raising one sleeve. They may not care for anyone besides each other, but if a human's injured then they feel compelled to help. They already save people's lives from monsters and demons, so why not just help and/or save them in just a regular time of need?

   "You okay there buddy?" Ivy asks Dean who's a mysterious man to her. He turns to the redhead and the black-haired woman with a bar of chocolate in his mouth as he's grabbing multiple water bottles.

   Before Dean's even able to answer the TV in the gas station turns on and it's just static. Ivy walks behind the counter and turns it off, right then the radio turns on with country music. She turns to go turn it off too, but the TV turns back on.

   "What the hell is happening?" Scarlett looks at her best friend confused while Dean stays completely silent. As if all three have the same mindset, they go searching for salt. They grab what they saw and start laying it on the windows until a ringing sound starts. The ringing intensifies until it breaks the windows and all three of them fall to the floor in cover.

   "Now is the time to ask what the actual hell is going on." Ivy stands up and helps her friend do the same. She walks over to Dean and reaches to help him up, too. He takes her hand and stands. "How'd you know to start covering the windows with salt?"

   "I could ask you the same thing." Dean tries to act cool when he's silently freaking out because he was just mysteriously raised from Hell and this is the first interaction with anything and anyone.

   "It's two against one bud, so I suggest you answer." Scarlett crosses her arms with an arched eyebrow.

   "Guessing you two are hunters?" He looks between the two best friends and now they look at each other and back to Dean. "What?"

   "What's your last name?" Ivy tilts her head. She knows most people in the game, but some she has not been able to place names to faces with.

   "Winchester." Dean answers and the two women go wide-eyed.

   "Which one?" Scarlett joins her best friend's side to get a closer look at one of the infamous Winchester's.

   "Dean." He doesn't hesitate to respond until he freezes. "Why do you care?"

   "You're supposed to be dead." Scarlett comments and Ivy subtly kicks her leg. "How're you alive?" She ignores her.

   "I've been asking myself the same thing for the past two hours, sweetheart." Even after being raised from Hell and these two women being possibly his fastest way out of her, he still calls Scarlett 'sweetheart' when anyone can see she hates being called names by men. Yeah, she doesn't like the male species.