𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤

"How many razor blades did they find?" Ivy questions the wife of the victim that brought them to their next hunt.

   "Two on the floor, one in his stomach, and one was stuck in his throat." The wife answers her question. "He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?" Ivy doesn't have an answer while Dean and Sam check out the kitchen. "The candy was never in the oven." The wife finds Dean messing with the oven.

   "We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace." Dean kind of tells the truth.

   "Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy?" Sam joins Ivanna's side at her tiny interrogation.

   "No." Mrs. Wallace shakes her head. "I mean, I don't know. I don't think so. I just..." Wallace carries her response while Dean finds a mark on the floor. "I can't believe it." Ivy sees Dean catch something and excuses herself to see his finding. "You hear urban legends about this stuff, but it actually happens?"

   "More than you might imagine," Sam tells Mrs. Wallace and Dean and Ivy make eye contact when they find a hex bag. Ivy holds up the bag for Sam to see then tosses it to Dean. "Mrs. Wallace, did Luke have any enemies?"

   "Enemies?" She sounds confused.

   "Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Sam continues.

   "What do you mean?" Mrs. Wallace gets upset.

   "Co-workers, neighbors." Sam names a few occupations off the list of who would want Luke Wallace dead. "Maybe a woman." Ivy goes wide-eyed. Dean holds back a laugh at her reaction.

   "Are you suggesting an affair?" She sounds wounded and angry.

   "Is it possible?" The youngest continues that one question.

   "No!" Wallace sounds heartbroken and devastated. "No, Luke would nev—" She can't even finish her sentence.

   "I'm very sorry. We just have to consider all possibilities." Sam apologizes with an explanation of the question.

   "If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" Mrs. Wallace has a strong point and all three hunters look at each other, knowing she's correct.

۞𖣔

   Sam and Ivy sit on the couch searching through books and the internet for what this monster could be. Ivy picks up the green herb found in the bag and studies it. The door opens and closes with a slam and in walks Dean eating candy.

   "Really?" Sam chuckles when he looks at his brother. "After that guy choked down all those razor blades?"

   "It's Halloween, man." Dean defends himself.

    "Yeah, for us, every day is Halloween," Sam replies and Ivanna is still inspecting the herb.

   "Don't be a downer." Dean sits next to Ivy, but she doesn't notice with how caught up in the green that she holds. "Anything interesting?" He elbows her and that grabs her attention.

   "Elbow me again and it won't be razor blades down your throat, it'll be my gun." She doesn't like when people interrupt her when she's deep in work about a hunt.

   "Calm down, feisty," Dean says and Ivy glares at him. He moves to sit on the armrest.

   "Okay," Sam looks back to the books, "we're on a witch-hunt, that's for sure."

   "This isn't your typical hex bag." Ivy looks up and moves her head from side to side to look at both brothers. She just realized what the herb is and where she's seen it before.