𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

"Out of the way." Uriel walks to Ivy.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Dean tries to stand in front of her, but she won't allow him. She's done standing behind him and letting her seem like she's a damsel in distress. "Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gently." Uriel looks to Ivanna Lee. "Both of them." He smirks.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" Ivy needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.

"As a matter of fact, we are," Castiel speaks up. "And?"

"And Anna's an innocent girl." Sam looks at the angel with total shock.

"She is far from innocent," Castiel explains and the three people and one demon look at each other bamboozled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam turns to Castiel for the second time.

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel makes sure Sam knows he's talking about Ruby.

"I don't care if you're emotionless, bitchass, dickwads that wear wings," Ivy stands up for Ruby. "But if you ever disrespect a woman, demon or not, you're going to wish Lucifer was here and not me."

"I won't be so gentle with you, now." Uriel takes a stand in front of Ivanna, but she doesn't back down. She's fuming. She couldn't care if it was God standing in front of her. No one messes with Ivanna Lee Azel Martinez when it comes to respecting women.

"Luckily for you, I prefer it rough." Ivanna Lee tries to get even further under Uriel's skin, and she does. Ruby pulls her back between her and Dean.

"Give us the girl." Uriel disregards Ivy Lee's outburst and looks straight at Dean. He turns to Sam who gives a tiny shrug with a tilt of his head.

"Sorry. Get yourself another one." Dean won't let the two angels lay a hand on Anna. "Try JDate."

"Who's gonna stop us? You two? Or this demon whore." Uriel throws Ruby across the room. "Or this puny human who needs to stop getting in the way." He pushes her harshly to the wall behind her.

"What's with you demons and angels liking to throw me against walls?" Ivy tries to make a light joke, hoping that one of the brothers will take the chance to grab Anna and rush her out of the cabin. Uriel doesn't care for the demon's presence in the room anymore and goes for Ivy. "Never thought I would have the urge to kill angels."

Dean tries to attack Uriel while Sam stands in front of Castiel.

"Cass, stop... please," Sam begs the angel. Castiel touches Sam's forehead and he knocks him out.

   "I've been waiting for this." Uriel lands multiple punches on Dean.

A sudden bright light bursts throughout the cabin the second Castiel's hand reaches for the door handle to the room that leads to Anna and both angels disappear.

   Dean falls to the floor and spits out some blood. Ivy forgets Anna and goes for Dean, making sure he's okay. Which is stupid as he just got beat by an angel.

   "Okay, what the hell?" Ivy helps Dean stand up and then Ruby. Ivy and Ruby walk over to Sam laying on the ground.

   "Anna." Dean opens the door. Hoping for a living Anna. He catches sight of her right arm all bloodied and she leans on a dresser. "Anna!"

   "Are they — are they gone?" Anna's out of breath.

   "Did you kill them?" Ivy walks into the room. "Please tell me you did."