𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱

Ivanna Lee pulls in front of an abandoned building, hoping she can find the djinn she believes is in town.

   "Why do places have to be so creepy at night?" Ivanna asks as if someone is going to answer her. Taking a deep breath she slides out of her car with a flashlight and her usual knife.

   Ivy Lee silently makes her way into the building and uses her flashlight to help guide her through the stingy rooms.

   Walking further into a room she suddenly feels another presence. Pulling her knife close to her chest, she swiftly moves to where she felt someone else was but comes to find nothing.

   Letting out a deep breath, Ivy walks further through the building only for someone to pull her back and slam her against the wall. Seeing that she's correct and it's a djinn in front of her, Ivanna Lee tries to use her knife to kill it, but the monster has more strength and knocks it from her hold.

   Giving it her all, Ivanna fails at beating the djinn as its hand starts to radiate blue and she knows she's now become its next victim.

۞𖣔

Ivy Lee jolts awake from a sudden bolt of lightning that follows loud thunder. She notices she's in the bed she's familiar with, but she left long ago. Turning to her right, Dean lies beside her, sleeping peacefully.

Ivy caresses his face and he shifts, causing her to move away. A peaceful, calm Dean makes her happy and she doesn't want the moment to end, but a quiet whimper makes her pout.

"I hate it when you do that," Dean mumbles as he gently grasps Ivanna Lee's hand and places it back on his cheek. "You okay?" His eyes flutter open to see her frozen with shock and joy. "Sweetheart?" The simple nickname makes her heart flutter and she places a soft kiss on his lips.

"Do it again." Dean wears a sloppy grin and Ivanna listens. "C'mere." He pulls her close so that there's no space between them and entangles their legs. He looks over his shoulder to check the alarm on the nightstand. "Got an hour left of you before I take Rosie to school."

The mention of her daughter makes her heart swell with pure love and joy.

Dean and Ivy Lee lay in silence as the thunderstorm continues outside the four walls of their house and he draws tiny circles on her back for comfort as she's afraid of these storms.

"I have you." Dean places a gentle kiss on Ivy's temple when she cuddles further into him. "Mm, I called off work today." He informs her as he stops the circles and starts putting his fingers through her hair.

"Why?" Ivanna Lee looks up at Dean and a smirk plays on his lips. "What?" She's lost.

"For once I remember and you don't." Dean lightly chuckles and Ivanna scrunches her eyebrows. "Our anniversary, baby." The information catches her off guard, but she ignores it and cuddles further into him.

"Happy anniversary." Ivy Lee's voice is barely audible, but Dean makes the words out.

"Happy anniversary, Vi." His nickname for her makes a sweet smile appear on her lips. "You're not allowed to leave bed until I come back from dropping Rosie off." He informs her and her head snaps up. "What?"

"I'm saying good morning to my flower and then I'll get back in bed." The defiance in Dean's order makes him grin. "What?"

"Nothing," He shakes his head. "I just enjoy getting that reaction."

"Asshole." Ivy mumbles before snuggling her face into Dean's chest.

Before Ivanna Lee comprehends everything, the loud beeping of the alarm goes off, and Dean groans as he turns on his back to turn the clock off.