𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

"Vi." Dean shakes Ivanna Lee the tiniest bit. "Hey, you gotta get up." He tries again but she only burrows her head into the pillow. "I thought you'd wanna get a head start to where you need to go." He hopes the comment will get her up.

   "What time is it?" lifts her head.

   "7:32 in the morning," Dean answers when he looks over his shoulder to check the time and the simple action makes Ivy Lee remember her dream where her fantasy Dean did the same thing and looked exactly alike. "Hey." He cups her face with his right hand to grab her attention. "Everything okay?"

   "Tired." Ivy somewhat lies. She is still drowsy, but she's not going to let that get in the way of her trip. "It's a few hour drive and I want to be there before three." She stands up to snatch some clothes from her duffel but notices it's not in the room.

   "You never took your duffel from your trunk," Dean states when he notices Ivanna Lee's lost. "Lie back down." He stands up and places a chaste kiss on her temple. "I'll get it." He throws on his shirt, not caring that he's going to walk out in his boxers.

   Ivanna throws herself back onto the bed with a tired groan.

   "You look exhausted," Dean states as he walks back in with his and Ivy Lee's duffels. "We can leave later." He offers but she shakes her head. "Do I get to know where I'm exactly driving you?" The mention of him driving makes her open her eyes and her head snap to him. "Like hell I'm letting you drive by yourself, and you drive in general," Dean says when he catches her staring.

   Instead of fighting, Ivy digs through her bag and grabs a fresh pair of clothes, and doesn't bother changing in the bathroom. Not like Dean hasn't seen any of it, but the way he admires her you'd think he's never even seen a glimpse of the back of her neck when her hair is tied back.

   A pout forms on Dean's lips when Ivanna Lee's dressed and grabs her toothpaste and toothbrush, walking to the bathroom when she has them.

   Dean swiftly changes and grabs his own toothbrush in hopes he can stand in the bathroom with Ivanna until they've both brushed their teeth, but she leaves the second he's two steps from the bathroom.

   Paranoia makes Dean swiftly wet his toothbrush and use the toothpaste still in there before popping his head out of the bathroom to make sure Ivy Lee doesn't leave.

   Feeling his stare, Ivy faces him, "I'm not going to run."

   Dean wants to reply but the toothpaste in his mouth stops him, so he walks back into the bathroom to spit it out and wipe his mouth afterward.

   "You up and left and lied to me saying you were just going to figure out how to talk to Scarlett without yelling at her." Dean stands his ground on why he's keeping a close eye on Ivanna Lee.

   "Didn't lie about the Scarlett part," Ivanna explains. "Still was thinking how to not get angry when I came back."

   "You almost didn't come back," Dean huffs as he shoves his clothes from the day before into his bag. "So there's no way in hell I'm letting you out of my sight." He turns around to face Ivy Lee, and she wears an apologetic expression. "No running off again." The sentence sounds more like a plea instead of an order.

   "So I'm hearing I can't run away with you." Ivy messes with Dean and he knows it but the idea of it makes him freeze and genuinely think about it. "We need to get going." She speaks up before he can get too in thought. "We gotta text Sam and Scarlett about us leaving."

   "Hold on." Ivanna Lee pauses when Dean leads them to her Jaguar. "Since when did you allow Sam to drive Baby when it's not a life or death situation?"