𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

"No, no, no, you're right, it's definitely weird." Sam talks to Bobby on the other side of the phone while he watches Ivanna Lee across the table as she looks at the case Bobby's talking about. "Okay, Bobby, thanks." He ends the call and Dean joins them at the table in the tiny diner.

"What's up?" Dean sits next to Ivy.

"Bobby called and said Scar found something in Wyoming." Ivanna Lee explains as she steals a fry from Dean's plate.

"One, hey." Dean witnesses Ivy take a bite of part of his meal. "Two, a job?" He checks out the screen.

"Maybe." Ivanna searches deeper into the case as she sees Dean in the corner of her eye take a large bite of his burger. "Small town, no one's died in the past week and a half."

"That so unusual?" Dean talks with his mouth full.

"Don't talk when there's still food in your mouth." Ivy Lee pushes Dean's face away from her.

"It's how they're not dying." Sam shakes his head at the two in front of him.

"A guy with terminal cancer strolls right out of hospice, another dude gets capped by a mugger and walks away without a scratch." Ivanna reads off of Sam's laptop.

"Capped in the ass?" Dean stares at Ivy with a little bit of food still in his mouth. He earns a hard eye roll from her.

"'Police say Mr. Jenkins was shot in the heart at point-blank range by a 9mm.'" Ivanna Lee reads off the Greybull Gazette.

"And he's not a doughnut?" Dean shoves fries in his mouth.

"Locals are saying it's a miracle." Ivy steals another fry from Dean's plate.

"Okay." The eldest Winchester shrugs.

"It's got to be something nasty, right?" Sam asks the two. "I mean, people making deals or something."

"You think people are making the same deal? A deal that allows them to never die, until ten years later?" Ivy Lee scrunches her eyebrows in confusion and plucks another fry from Dean's plate.

"Well, what else would it be?" Sam questions Ivanna and she shrugs. "All right, get that to go." He orders his big brother and takes his laptop from Ivy to close it and put it in his bag. "Come on." Sam walks out of the diner.

"Get up." Ivanna Lee orders Dean and he looks at her bewildered. "What's the look for?"

"You'd usually hit me while saying that." He answers her. The closest to hitting Dean, Ivy's gotten is just pushing him gently. When it settled in Ivanna's mind that Dean asked her if she thought it was only her dad who liked to lay hands on his children during their fight, she realized what kind of father John really was.

"I can still do it."

"No, no. I'm fine." Dean stands up.

۞𖣔

   "Now, you three said you were bloggers?" Jim, one of the guys that was supposed to die, questions the hunters.

   "Yes, sir," Sam answers Jim. "Flooredbythelord.com."

   "All of God's glory fit to blog." Dean furthers the lie and Ivanna holds back a laugh, never once thinking those words together would come out of Dean Winchester's mouth.

   "Um... some of the people around town are saying what happened to you was a miracle." Ivanna Lee speaks up.

   "It was. Plain as day." Jim agrees with the town.