𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

Dean and Ivanna Lee sit on the uncomfortable bed, watching a Western movie Ivanna told Dean he could play. She sits between his legs and his arms wrapped around her, still too afraid she'll up and leave without him.

Ivy Lee blocks out the movie as she leans farther into Dean's chest and grabs his hands to play with his fingers. She lets her mind wander into Dean and what he did today.

"You wanna know what I just realized?" Ivy moves her head out from under Dean's chin to try and turn to make eye contact. He responds with a hum as he moves his view from the TV to her. "You protect others more than you do yourself." Dean thins his lips before nodding his head and going back to watch the movie, not wanting to open up about the reason why.

Ivanna Lee interlaces her fingers with Dean's and kisses his knuckles, "If you're not gonna protect yourself then I will." She moves back to her first position and he lets his chin rest on her head again but pulls her closer. "If you die doing that then I will force Cas to drag you out again and then I'll kill you myself."

Ivanna's threat makes Dean chuckle and she feels the vibration on her back from his chest. To keep Dean happy is now among her top five important things to do.

"I'll keep that in mind." Dean holds her just a tad bit tighter. He moves his head to drop it on Ivy Lee's shoulder, placing a kiss there. "I'd say I'd do the same, but I think Cas would do that without anyone telling him to."

"Now why do you say that?"

"Please," Dean scoffs. "You asked him for a hug and he gave you one. If Sam, Bobby, Scar, or I asked, he'd look at us like we just told him to burn the world down or flat out say 'no.'"

"All I'm hearing is you saying that I'm Cas' favorite." Ivy wears a cheeky grin as Dean chuckles. Dean kisses Ivanna Lee's jaw and cheek before resting his chin back on the top of her head. "Today was the first day I ever really talked back to Isaac." She confesses and Dean hums, signaling for her to continue if she wants to.

"I probably would've feared for my life if murdering him if he did anything to you or Rosie wasn't on my mind." She admits as she starts to play with his fingers again and the first few words catch Dean's attention more than anything.

"What do you mean 'feared for your life'?" Dean questions and Ivanna purses her lips. Anger starts to consume him. "Do you really think he would go that far?" His chest starts to heave and Ivy Lee takes a deep breath before responding.

"I mean, he was close to it one time." She doesn't want to lie to him but the truth makes Dean more frustrated. He quickly realizes that that memory is most likely painful for Ivy and he moves positions to hug her properly. "I'm fine now. It was years ago." She tries to assure him but he doesn't let go.

۞𖣔

"I'm driving." Ivanna Lee snatches her keys before Dean can and she struts out of the motel room. "You can check us out though." A smile tugs at her lips when she notices he's annoyed with her orders. "I'll meet you outside the office." She kisses his cheek but before she can turn away, he grabs her hips and pulls her in so he can give her a proper kiss.

"Okay." Dean presses a soft kiss to Ivanna's temple and throws their bags in the trunk and shuts it.

As Dean makes his way to the check in Ivy slides into the driver's seat and starts her own baby up. Pulling out of the parking spot and driving a few seconds to the front office, she puts the car in park. She leans her head back with a soft sigh, happy and relieved with the past few days — not including the djinn accident which she has to swear Scarlett to never tell Rosabelle.