𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

Dean, Sam, and Ivanna Lee walk into a comic book store. They're dressed up in their usual FBI-looking clothes. The three walk up to the cashier and he looks up.

"Uh... Can I help you?" The cashier seems confused about their presence.

"Sure hope so. Agents DeYoung, Shaw, and Esther." Dean points himself to Sam then Ivy. They all hold up their fake IDs. "Just need to ask you a few questions."

"Notice anything strange in the building, last couple of days?" Sam questions the man behind the counter.

"Like what?"

"Some other tenants reported flickering lights," Ivanna speaks up from the middle of the two men.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Any noises?" Ivy interrogates the man. "And skittering in the walls? Kind of like rats?"

"And the FBI is investigating a rodent problem?" The cashier doesn't believe the FBI would send people for a simple rodent issue.

"What about cold spots?" Ivy Lee ignores the man's question. "Feel any sudden drops in temperature?" She interrogates the man even more and starts to smile.

"I knew it!" He wears a big grin and the two hunters and huntress are confused. "You guys are larping, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?" Dean doesn't know what the cashier is talking about, but Ivanna Lee does, so she hides her smile and information.

"You're fans!" He continues.

"Fans of what?" Sam asks the cashier.

"What is 'larping'?" Dean's still stuck on what larping is.

"Like you don't know." The cashier doesn't believe that Dean doesn't understand what larping is. The two brothers look at him bewildered, but Ivanna looks down at her feet to hide her facial reaction. "Live-action role-playing." He clears up their confusion. "And pretty hardcore, too." He points at them.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about," Dean admits to the cashier.

"You're asking questions like the building's haunted?" The man explains himself and Ivy looks up to him with scrunched eyebrows. "Like those guys from the books, but a woman hasn't been introduced to the boys yet." This time he's confused. "What are they called, though? Uh... 'Supernatural'." The three are still stuck up on what the hell he's talking about. "Two guys, use fake I.D.s with rock aliases, hunt down ghosts, demons, vampires. What are their names? Steve and Dirk?" He continues to try to remember the names.

"Let me take a guess," Ivanna Lee leans on the counter. "Their names are Sam and Dean?"

"That's it!" He points at Ivy and Dean grabs her hips and pulls her back to stand between him and Sam. She stomps on his foot in return.

"You're saying this is a book?" Dean doesn't believe the man.

"Books." The cashier corrects Dean. "It was a series." He informs the three. "Didn't sell a lot of copies, though."

"Not surprised." Ivy Lee whispers to herself, but Dean hears and elbows her. "Fuck you."

"Kind of had more of an underground-cult following." He stands up and walks away and Dean and Sam look over Ivy and stare at each other baffled. "Let's see. Uhm..." Ivy follows him, the boys going after her. "That's the first one, I think." He hands the book to Ivanna.

She stifles a laugh when she sees the front, "'Supernatural' by Carter Edlund." Ivy flips the book over to read the back. "'Along a lonely California highway, a mysterious woman in white lured men to their deaths.'"