𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳

Dean unwillingly let Ivanna drive Baby to Cassity & Sons Lumber Mill. She couldn't stand Dean going the speed limit, so she grabbed his keys before he could and dashed for the Impala. She wouldn't budge, so Dean just hopped into the passenger seat.

   Ivy parks and turns the Impala off once they're in the back of the building and they all get out of the Impala.

   "I'm not going in there." Dean checks out the building from the outside.

   "We need some backup." One would think Ivanna is lying, but she's not. She doesn't know what exactly lies ahead of them. This is something new to them. "You're all we've got." She walks to the back of the car. "Also, you're going in. Even if it means I have to drag you in there."

   Sam waits at the trunk with a laugh because of Ivy Lee's last comment. Dean grabs his whiskey bottle and chugs most of it before closing the car door and walking to the back where Sam and Ivanna stand.

   "Let's do this." Dean sounds ready to go and Ivy and Sam look at each other with amused expressions and holding back laughter. "It's a little spooky, isn't it?"

   Ivanna shakes her head with a smirk and unlocks the trunk to open it and take out weapons needed.

   "Oh, I'm not carrying that," Dean says when Ivy tries to hand him his gun. "It could go off." He explains when both his little brother and Ivanna Lee stand up. "I'll man the flashlight." The eldest Winchester takes the flashlight with both hands and holds it to his chest like a little kid.

   "Kind of wishing you wouldn't die from this, but keep you like this," Ivanna comments as she puts Dean's gun into her waistband. She's wanted to use it for a while. One of the most beautiful guns she's laid eyes on.

   Sam grabs a shotgun and they close the trunk, Ivy locking it and putting the keys in her back pocket.

   They all walk in and Dean turns the flashlight. As they walk further into the building the EMF starts to go off inside Ivy's jacket. She keeps Dean's gun in her right hand while using her left one to reach inside the right side of her jacket to take out the EMF. It goes off and they all share looks, Dean looking like he's in a horror movie.

   "EMF's not gonna work with me around, is it?" Dean asks the two.

   "You don't say," Ivanna says sarcastically. "Come on." She puts the device back in her jacket and leads the boys further into the building. "What?" She talks to herself and Dean flinches with a gasp. "Shh." Ivy points at Dean.

   Ivanna Lee picks up a ring she found on the dirty floor.

   "'To Frank. Love, Jessie.'" She reads the engraving of the ring aloud to the brothers.

   "Frank O'Brien's ring." Sam looks at Ivy.

   "What the hell was Frank doing here?" Dean questions as he keeps the flashlight on the ring.

   "No idea." Sam answers.

   Ivanna Lee leads them into the building with both hands on Dean's gun, keeping Dean between her and Sam, as Sam holds his shotgun with both hands too. Metal rattles and they all freeze before walking towards the noise.

   The noise leads them to a locker room and the sound comes from inside one of the lockers. Ivy steps to the right of the locker, leaving Sam beside Dean. Dean looks horrified while Sam's serious. She mouths to the boys "on three" and starts to count down.

   Dean screams when Ivy opens the locker and a cat jumps out. He bends down to take a short breather before standing up to face Ivanna Lee holding back cackling and Sam confused and surprised at Dean's scream. Confused about how he can scream like that and surprised he did scream like that.