𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖨𝖷

"I thought you said burgers after the apocalypse," Sam comments as he joins Ivanna Lee outside the hospital, leaning on Dean's Impala. "Not now."

   "Before, during, after," Ivanna tosses him a burger wrapped in tinfoil. "Who cares?" She shrugs her shoulders and a smile tugs at her lips as Sam wears a toothy grin. "Just eat the well-deserved burger that I spent five bucks on."

   "Okay, okay," Sam chuckles as he leans right beside Ivy Lee. "Thank you." He nudges her shoulder as she unwraps her burger.

   "No problem," Ivy stares at Sam in awe. She hopes Dean can get over all of this because what Sam needs most is his big brother. "I got six burgers," Ivanna Lee takes the plastic bag set on the trunk and waves it in front of Sam. "Thought I'd get Bobby two since he's stuck with hospital food and Dean with his big appetite."

   "Always thinking of others," Sam speaks while chewing.

   "Manners, young man!" She playfully pushes his face away. "No talking with your mouth full!" Ivanna would sound like a mom if her voice didn't sound teasing.

   "Sorry." Sam laughs at her actions. "Won't happen again, mom." This time he makes a joke. "All manners from here on out." He salutes her like a soldier would his commander.

   "Did you sleep while I was gone?" Ivy Lee quirks an eyebrow as she takes a big bite of her burger.

   "Probably ten minutes," Sam admits to her. "Kind of hard to sleep when your dreams are nightmares." He explains why he got very few amounts of sleep.

   "Need to talk about the nightmares?" Ivanna Lee tilts her head to catch Sam's eyes. "You don't have to, just an offer." She assures him he doesn't have to talk about his dreams if he doesn't want to.

   "It's just everyone yelling at me that I started all of this and I should just leave and never turn back." Sam opens up immediately. "And what Dean said keeps replaying along with what the demon said when we didn't know it was possessing Bobby."

   "I know Bobby said that it was the demon talking, but it still came from his mouth and it's just sticking there." Sam takes a deep breath and Ivanna pats his shoulder before gently grabbing the side of his neck to lean his head against her shoulder.

   "I can't take away your nightmares, but I can assure you that no matter what, everyone wants you to stay," Ivy Lee runs her fingers through Sam's hair as they both place their burgers on top of the plastic bag. "I think Scarlett will actually handcuff you to her to make sure you stay. Don't test that woman."

   "She threatened me with that while you were gone," Sam chuckles. "I have a question though." He becomes serious and Ivy gives a short 'mhm' for him to go on. "Dean said he's having a hard time forgiving and forgetting, and you two are practically the same person."

   "Where's the question, Samuel?" Ivanna Lee pokes the side of Sam's forehead.

   "Do you feel the same and just acting the total opposite?"

   "No." Ivanna has no hesitation in answering. "I don't think anyone really forgets, but they can forgive. But I see no reason for me to forgive you when the only thing you did was get manipulated."

   "And, Sam, if I felt the same as Dean, I wouldn't have called you down here to eat before everyone else," She continues to tell him. "I especially don't promise food."

   "Thanks," Sam let out a deep breath.

   "Also, I trust you," Ivy Lee gives a quick kiss on the top of Sam's head.

   The two sit in silence before grabbing their burgers and chowing down before heading to Bobby's hospital room.

   "Was wondering where you two went," Scarlett states when she sees Sam and Ivanna Lee peek into her peripheral vision.