𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸

"Wake up, sunshine," Ivanna Lee smiles as she shakes Dean while pulling to the side of the street to park. Dean only lets out an 'mmm' and pushes her hand away. "Dean." He still doesn't get up. He really needed that sleep. Ivanna gives in to the one way she believes will wake him up.

Ivy Lee slides closer to Dean and cups his face, planting a nice kiss on his lips. Dean leans closer to Ivy, but she backs away, earning a groan from him.

"Get up and you have the possibility of another one." She smirks before hopping out of the car and grabbing her duffel bag from the backseat, Dean following her actions and grabbing his too. Her having to not move so much due to the pack of beer in her bag that she put only a few hours ago when she stopped for gas and Dean still practically blacked out.

"Excuse me, friend, but have you taken time out to think about God's plan for you?" A man walks up to Ivanna Lee as she and Dean try to walk into the motel they're going to be staying at.

"Too damn much, bud." Ivanna looks at him as he holds up a paper that says 'God is Love' with a cross in the middle.

Dean places his hand on Ivy Lee's lower back as he opens the door for her to walk in before him. Dean beats Ivy to asking for a room, him asking for a one-bed room. He earns an unamused look from her for it, but he could care less as he smiles.

"You're a human heater, Dean," Ivanna Lee tells Dean. "I'm trying to sleep rather than sweat."

"I can give you a different reason to sweat," Dean smirks before he opens the door to their motel room.

"Say something like that again and I'll make you sleep at the foot of the bed like a dog," She warns him, but his smirk doesn't falter.

Ivanna's phone starts to ring and she pulls it out of her pocket as Dean takes her bag and takes out the beer before throwing it on the bed with his and placing the beer in the fridge.

"We're talking about the colt, right?" Ivy Lee asks and that grabs Dean's attention. He signals for her to put it on speaker and she does so. "I mean, as in the colt?"

"We are," Castiel speaks from the other line while Dean looks out the window before closing the blinds.

"Well, that doesn't make any sense," Ivy admits as she places herself on the right side of the bed. "I mean, why would the demons keep a gun around that, let's see, kills demons?"

"What? What? Did—" Castiel yells from his end as it sounds like a loud truck drives past him. "I didn't — I didn't get that." He admits and the two hunters look at each other confused.

"You know, it's kind of funny, talking to a messenger of God on a cellphone," Dean chuckles. "It's, you know, like watching a hells angel ride a moped."

"This isn't funny, Dean." Castiel sounds annoyed. "The voice says I'm almost out of minutes."

"Okay, alright." Ivanna Lee looks at Dean with a serious expression before looking back at the phone. "I'm — I'm telling you, Cas, the assholes have melted down the gun by now."

"Well, I hear differently," Castiel explains. "And if it's true and if you are still set on the insane task of killing the devil, this is how we do it."

"Okay. Where do we start?"

"Where are you now?"

"Kansas City," Ivanna answers before rolling over Dean's body to look at the key to their motel room. "Century Hotel, room 113."

"I'll be there immediately," Castiel tells her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, come on, man," Dean says. "We just drove for like sixteen hours straight, okay? We're human. And there's stuff I got to do." He holds onto Ivy Lee's hips.