𝖮𝖭𝖤

"An angel did not pull me from Hell." Dean is still persistent in his belief.

   "If an angel didn't pull you from Hell and neither did dear Sam, then what did? Hm? Please give me your best thought." Ivy knows she's correct.

   "And how would you exactly know this?" Sam joins in and she looks up to meet his gaze. Bigfoot ass. Ivy thinks.

   "Maybe if you read everything in every Bible, every book that involves heaven and hell, angels and demons, you would know." She read these books instead of kid stories growing up. Normal childhood life? Out the window the second her mom was pregnant with her.

   "And you have?" The eldest Winchester still thinks he's right and she's wrong.

   "You boys read textbooks, I read everything that involves monsters to demons to angels."

   "Oh, really?" Dean steps closer to Ivy, but she doesn't stand down. She stands up straighter and keeps cold eye contact with him.

   "Let's calm down for a second and she can explain," Sam separates the two who still hold deathly contact. "Let's talk over a beer. Huh?"

   "I'm driving, so I'm fine." Ivy's always been a responsible drinker unless she's at a bar and staying at a motel that's a good five or ten-minute drive from there.

   "One beer won't hurt you." Dean sits down as Sam hands him a beer.

   "But believing a woman hurts your ego." She doesn't even have to physically hurt him to destroy him. It's quite entertaining to Sam. "I have a question." Ivy turns to the man she sees as Bigfoot.

   "What?"

   "What were you doing here if you weren't digging zombie," she points to Dean, "out of his grave?"

   "Well, I figured out I couldn't save Dean, uh... I started hunting down Lilith," Sam speaks Lilith's name and Ivy goes wide-eyed, "trying to get some payback."

   "All by yourself? Who do you think you are, dad?" Dean takes a long swig from his beer.

   "Yeah, I should've called Bobby. I was pretty messed up." Sam admits and Ivy spots a pink bra.

   "Oh, yeah." Ivy picks it up with a smirk and raised eyebrows. "I feel your pain." She drops the lingerie and sits by Sam on the bed.

   "Anyways, uh, I was checking these demons out of Tennessee, and out of nowhere they took a hard left, booked up here."

   "When?" Dean and Ivy ask at the same time.

   "Yesterday morning."

   "When I busted out." Dean stares at Sam, not giving Ivy even a glance.

   "You think these demons are here 'cause of you?" Ivy lets them continue to go on questioning why the demons were spotted the same day Dean dug himself out of his grave.

   "Well, I don't know." Dean gets pissy with Ivy and finally looks at her. "Some badass demon drags me out, and now this? It's got to be connected somehow." He seems so sure.

   "How're you feeling anyway?" Sam lets himself back into the conversation.

   "I'm a little hungry." Dean tilts his head.

   "No, he means, do you feel like yourself?" Ivy got the hint on the question, but Dean didn't. "Like anything strange or different?"

   "Or demonic?" Dean asks flatly with an empty face. "How many times do I have to prove I'm me?" He looks between his brother and one of the women who saved his ass.