𝖲𝖨𝖷

"The radio sucks around here," Dean comments on the music that plays throughout the car before he turns it off. He looks over at Sam to see both him and Ivy looking at the case files. "Come on, guys." He checks the road and back to them. "Jobs don't get much weirder than this, you know?"

   "Dead vic with a gnawed-on neck, body drained of blood, and a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire." Ivy rests her chin on the front seat as she explains what she just read.

   "No, I — I agree. It's a hell of a case." Sam admits as he still looks at the files he holds.

   "A little more Gusto, please." Dean moves his hand in a "come on. let's go." gesture. Ivy Lee smacks his head. "You have to stop hitting me."

   "I don't 'have' to do anything." Ivy shrugs. If she could be anywhere right now, it'd be at the beach with Scarlett and the apocalypse not happening.

   "Hey, it's just the world is coming to an end." Sam ignores the two pestering. "Things are a little complicated, you know?"

   "Yeah, well, we can't save the world, not today anyway." The second eldest in the car states. Recently, Dean figured out Ivy is almost two years older than him and he's the same age as Scarlett. "But what we can do is chop off some vamps' heads." Sam looks out the passenger window. "Come on, man, it's like the good old days."

   "Yeah, except you're not twenty-six and... twenty-two anymore." Ivanna never really caught Sam's age when he shared the story on the first night Dean picked him up from college, worried sick about their dad's whereabouts.

   "Shut up." Dean smacks Ivy's forehead and in return, she pinches the back of his neck. "Stop." He focuses on the road. "But this is an honest-to-goodness monster hunt." He tries to persuade Sam. "It's about time the Winchesters got back to tackling a straightforward black-and-white case... except we have an annoying midget with us."

   "Shut up." Ivanna Lee flicks the side of Dean's forehead and he grabs her wrist.

   "Don't touch me."

   "Don't insult me."

   "You two need to stop." Sam shakes his head as thunder strikes again and Ivy takes her hand back to sit back in the backseat.

   Dean smirks and goes for a total guess, "You afraid of thunder, Vi?"

   "Look at what we do for a living," Ivy gets ready to lie. "A little thunder isn't going to spook me." She's afraid of heights, thunder, and water. Especially because she was never taught how to swim.

۞𖣔

   The three rolls into town and festive music is playing. Neither of them has gone to an Oktoberfest. Let alone one Pennsylvania. Then again, they've been in here once or twice.

   As usual, Sam and Dean wear their black suits with button-downs when they hop out of the Impala. Ivy wears the same outfit as them, just a little tighter. Sometimes you have to do uncomfortable stuff to get the job done.

   "We still got to see the new 'Raiders' movie." Dean looks to his left for Ivy and Sam. Sam placed Ivy in the middle as a safety precaution. She's like a little sister even though she's older. You can say she's a little sister height-wise.

   "Saw it." Sam and Ivanna Lee say at the same time.

   "Without me?" Dean looks at his brother in offense.

   "I don't know if you forgot, but you were in Hell." Ivy butts in.

   "That's no excuse." Dean's still upset.