𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

"Ivanna Lee," Bobby grins as Ivy and Dean walk into his home. He wraps his arms around her. "Heard about that damn demon."

   "Ivanna Lee Azel Martinez," Scarlett comes running into Bobby's office. "You give him a hug before me?" She wraps her best friend in a strong embrace and Ivy melts into it with a smile. "Once you give Sam a hug, we're talking inside Serenity so there's no worry that these three will overhear."

"Ivy!" Sam walks in with a toothy grin. He walks over and gives her a tight hug.

   "Can't breathe." Ivanna pats Sam's back and he lets go with a chuckle.

   "She can't talk either!" Scarlett grabs Ivy's hand and drags her outside and into her car again.

   "What was that about?" Sam looks to Dean once the front door closes and he gives him a shrug. "You don't know?" Sammy doesn't believe his big brother.

   "Nope." Dean walks into the kitchen to grab a beer. "I don't know what girl stuff those two are talking about." He turns around from the fridge to face Bobby and Sam who wear expressions that show they don't believe one word. "What?"

   "Nothing interesting happened here," Bobby crosses his arms, "so what happened in Minnesota?"

   "Nothing." Dean opens the beer bottle. "What do think happened?" He takes a sip of his beer.

"What do you believe we're thinking?" Sam crosses his arms and it clicks in Dean's head that they think Ivy and him did more than just kiss.

   "I didn't sleep with her if that's what you're getting at." Dean leans against the kitchen counter now.

   "Then why'd that," Bobby points his thumb to the front door, "happen?"

   "We're back!" Scarlett singsongs and Dean lets out a deep sigh of relief. He wouldn't be able to take any more questioning.

   "Anyways," Scar wraps her arm around a wide-eyed Ivy, "let's drink to Ivy surviving that ass of a demon!"

   Scarlett grabs two beers from the fridge and hands one to Ivanna. Bobby and Sam grab their own as both Ivy and Scar open theirs with only their hand. Dean watches Ivy intently as she talks to Sam and Bobby, but mainly Bobby.

   "So," Scarlett stands next to Dean and speaks in a hushed tone, "you kissed my best friend."

   Dean's eyes go wide as he almost chokes on his beer. "Ivanna and I tell each other everything." Scar takes a sip of her beer while contemplating bringing up a specific thing Ivy told her. "I even know about the Impala."

   "What?" Dean's voice is loud and full of shock, getting the attention of Sam, Bobby, and Ivy.

   "Just told him that if Ivy gets hurt under his watch again, I'm going to hurt the Impala." Scarlett easily lies to the three, but Ivanna Lee knows she is. She knows exactly what they're talking about, so she shakes her head at her best friend but Scarlett only nods. "You three can get back to your conversation now." The three do as told, but Ivy's eyes keep glancing over at Scarlett and Dean.

   "You know everything?" Dean's still not over how Ivanna's spilled every detail of everything that has ever happened to her all to Scarlett. And how there are no boundaries or lines to cross. A line doesn't even exist between the two best friends.

   "We're practically sisters, what else do you expect?" Scar raises her eyebrows as she takes another swig of her beer. "Now tell me, what do you plan on doing?"

   "There's a lot of situations at the moment that, that question could go to." Dean knows what Scarlett's trying to get at, but he pretends not to.

   "You know exactly what I'm talking about." A cold glare is thrown his way by Scarlett. "So tell me."