𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖶𝖮

Sam, Dean, and Ivanna Lee walk through a damp, soaked, almost sewer-like warehouse. Cass came to Dean in Dean's dream and told him to come to this location.

"What'd he say?" Ivanna holds her flashlight as she walks between both brothers. "What was so important?"

"If I knew, would I be here?" Dean gets snappy.

"I asked why we're here, not if you could give me attitude." Ivy Lee's unamused as Dean leads the three up a flight of stairs. Electricity crackles as they all get on the same level. "What the hell?" She flashes her flashlight around the room just like the brothers.

"Looks like a bomb went off." Sam comments on the room where it truly does look as if a bomb blew up.

   Electricity continues to crackle as they further explore the room, using their flashlights to find anything.

   "There was a fight here." Dean comes up with a theory based on the condition of the room.

   "Between who?" Sam and Ivy say in unison and she puts her hand out for a fist bump. Sam obliges and bumps her fist lightly.

   "Check it out." Dean flashes his flashlight in a specific direction and Ivanna Lee and Sam follow his view. They all walk closer to the symbol on the wall.

   "Look familiar?" Dean questions the two.

   "Yeah, it does." Ivy tilts her head as she examines it more. "1-800-angel radio used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield." She sticks to the nickname she gave Anna.

   "So, what? Cass was fighting angels?" Sam's confused about the situation.

   "I don't know." Dean spins around and uses his flashlight, a body catching his eyes. Castiel. "Guys." He moves around all the metal and walks to Cass' unconscious body.

   "Cass!" Ivanna pushes past Dean when she sees Castiel's body. "Hey! Cass!" She shakes him a little bit and he wakes up, gasping for air.

   "What's — what's going on?" Castiel doesn't know what's happening.

   "Just take it easy. Take it easy." Sam orders the angel as Ivy helps him sit up.

   "Oh. Oh." Castiel doesn't seem like himself.

   "Cass, you okay?" Sam questions him as Castiel stands up on his own.

   "Castiel?" Castiel's voice sounds different. "I'm not Castiel." He looks around the room. "It's me." The man who says is not the angel that saved Dean looks at the three in front of him.

   "Who's 'me'?" Ivanna Lee needs backup information on what he means.

   "Jimmy." He answers. "My name's Jimmy."

   "Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean asks Jimmy.

   "He's gone." Jimmy shakes his head and the two hunters and huntress share looks of confusion and concern.

۞𖣔

   "Mmm." Jimmy feels like he's in heaven as he eats a burger.

   "Mind slowing down? You're gonna give me angina." Dean comments on the speed Jimmy's eating.

   "I'm hungry." Jimmy takes a sip of his drink.

   "When's the last time you ate?" Ivy stands between the two brothers who sit down.

   "I don't know — months." Jimmy takes another sip as he looks at Ivanna to answer. Dean grabs Ivy Lee's thigh and pulls her closer to him. "Mmm." Jimmy continues to chow down on the food.