𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢

The next day in the cafe was like none like Hei had seen before. She was setting up like usual. She already had coffee brewing and had just finished frosting the little mini fruit cakes. Seth wasn't working today since he was still taking care of his dog, so Hei was by herself today.

She had some random customers, but she was waiting for a specific person. She sat at the counter, sighing heavily as she stared at the clock above the door.

At around 12pm, Roman finally entered the cafe, followed by three other men. Two of the men looked to be identical twins with one bearing longer hair with red tips and the other having shorter hair. Roman had a serious, yet smug look on his face, completely different from the cute bubbly Roman that Hei came to love. Hei smiled as he came up to the counter. "Good afternoon! The usual?" She asked, trying to see if she could get him to smile. Roman leaned in to whisper something. "I want to talk to you." He told her before backing up. "Yeah. Make it three more times for me." He spoke, giving her a small smirk. Hei seemed to tense up at that, but nodded and walked away anyway.

"You were right, Ro." One of the twins spoke. Roman cocked a brow. "About what?" He asked, taking a seat. "Lil barista girl is cute as hell." He laughed. Hei heard this and blushed, accidentally burning herself with the coffee. She squeaked and quickly set the cup down. Roman perked up and stood, rushing behind the counter, gently taking Hei's hand. "You alright?" He whispered, quickly turning on some cold water and flushing her hand under it. His chest was lightly pressed against her back as he gently rubbed her hand. Hei tried not to breathe too much, but couldn't resist taking in the smell of his cologne.

"W-what did you wanna talk to me about?" She asked, exhaling. "I want you to become my personal secretary. I know I shouldn't have kept this from you, but I rank really, really high in WWE and.. I need someone to help me out. Someone to become my Tribal Chieftess." Roman spoke in a low voice as he gently dried her hand and brought it to his lips for a kiss. "I pay well. Please do this for me, Hei.." Hei looked up into his hopeful brown eyes. He was praying that she agreed. "What if Dean finds out?" Hei asked quietly. "Don't worry. I have his approval already. I still don't think he trusts me, but he told me he wanted you to be happy." Roman smiled at the implication that Hei would be happy with him. "Please?" He begged playfully, upturning his eyebrows and pouting his bottom lip out. Hei looked down for a second before smiling softly. "I'll do it. It's impossible to resist you, Jeez, Roman." He immediately hugged her tight, picking her up. "Thank you so much for doing this, Hei, I promise you won't regret it."

"Aye! Lovebirds, I'm hungry out here!" The red haired twin, Jimmy teased while his brother laughed. "Shut the fuck up." Roman hissed, glaring at them both through the little kitchen window as they laughed harder. Hei blushed and squirmed out of his grip, turning and continuing to make their orders. Roman lightly ruffled her head and left the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Hei returned with their orders, setting them down. "You the only one here today?" Roman asked, sipping his coffee. "Yeah." Hei replied, grabbing her 5th cookie today and taking a bite. "After we're done here, you need to close up early. You've got some training to do, Babygirl." Roman took a bite of his crème sandwich, humming lightly at the taste. "But first, get me another one of these sandwiches, they're so fuckin' good." He chuckled.

———

Roman entered his locker room, Hei, the twins, and that other guy following behind. "Alright, let's get to work. These here wthe Uso twins. Jimmy and Jey. I know they look exactly alike, so always remember, Jimmy is the annoying one." "Ay! I'm not annoying, I'm just the only one here with a sense of humor." Jimmy retorted. "See what I'm talking about?" Roman looked to Hei. Jey leaned in to whisper to Hei. "You'll get used to it eventually." She nodded and gave a shy smile.

"Hei.. I want you to meet Paul Heyman. My manager." Roman introduced. Hei finally looked at the other guy, who nodded and shook her hand with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you." Hei returned his smile with a small one of her own. "As I mentioned before, this is Hei, everyone. She's fragile, handle her with care." Roman chuckled lightly and stood up. "Now that you know everyone, it's time to get started." "Ro? How..exactly am I supposed to be trained? Isn't a secretary supposed to just do what's asked?" Hei asked before Roman suddenly grabbed her chin. "Exactly. But for me..You need to do it right. You need to have your cute little peppy barista attitude with me at all times." He instructed as Hei blinked. "C-cute..?"

Without a word, he suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her over to a door. He opened it and took her inside, where Hei realized it was a bedroom. Hei began to fear for the worst. "No. No..no, nonono.." Hei began trying to break away. She snatched her hand from Roman and backed away from him, whimpering. "Hei. Ohhh, shit." It didn't occur to Roman that this looked like he would try to..do things she wasn't comfortable with. He turned to face her, gently grabbing her shoulders. "I didn't think this through. It- it's not that, Hei. I'm not that guy. I'm a self proclaimed douche bag, but I would never force anything on you. That's not me." He explained gently. Hei was still very much on edge, shaking and whimpering.

Roman didn't like having to put her in line like this, but he needed to be sure that she was loyal to him. He sighed and closed the door. He brought her near the bed. "Who is your Tribal Chief?" He asked, his voice low. "Y-you?" Hei backed away. "Don't ask it like a question, say it. Who's your tribal chief?" Roman stepped forward, towering over her. "You." Hei replied, her voice shaky. Her back hit the wall and Roman placed a hand over her head, leaning over her.

"Are you saying that out of fear or do you actually believe it?" He asked. Hei didn't respond, she just sat there, shaking and staring up at him. "Answer me!" His voice got louder. Hei flinched. "Y-yes!! I believe it, please stop..!!" She burst into tears, covering her face from him. "Hei, I need to make sure you understand just how important I am.. How important this job is...I need you to acknowledge me." Roman took her hands down from her face. His thumb gently caressed her cheek and wiped a tear. He didn't like seeing her cry..

"Who's your tribal chief?" He asked in a low voice. "Roman Reigns." Hei replied, sniffling. "Good girl. Everything revolves around me. Whatever I want, I get it. Understand?" He stared into her eyes. Hei glanced away, only for Roman to roughly take her chin and make her look at him. "Rule number one. Look at me when I'm talking to you." Hei gulped. "Yes..Sorry."

She noticed that his eyes were now yellow. She blinked and stared into them. Eyes don't..normally change color like that, do they? "Pretty, aren't they? Now that you'll be with me all the time, I don't have to pretend to have normal colored eyes." He held up his contact lenses case with a smirk. "I don't have to pretend to be human anymore. You get to see the real me now." Roman backed away and stored the small case in his suitcase. "The..real you? I thought what we had at the cafe was real." Hei gulped again, shyly stepping forward. "It is! It's just.." Roman gently grabbed her hands, sighing. "I don't know how to explain it without scaring you. You'll see what I mean eventually. I promise." He ruffled her head. "You can go home. Pack up everything you need for a lengthy period of time, I'll be by around 10 to pick you up." He instructed as he opened the door and left the room.

Hei stood in both shock and confusion. How come he was such a flip flop like that? One minute he was pinning her to the wall, glaring at her like he was going to beat her to a pulp and the next minute, he was being all cute and cuddly? She really hoped this bipolar shit wasn't a normal thing.