𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔

The stadium was packed

The stadium was packed. And Hei hated every second of it. She walked next to Roman, who was technically in his ring gear, wearing a black tank top with his Bloodline artwork on it, skinny red sweatpants, and some sporty sneakers. His hair was tied into a messy bun.

They both entered his locker room, which looked more like a fancy office than anything else. "You seem nervous." He suddenly said without looking at her. He walked over to his bag and grabbed something out of it. Hei fixed her skirt and looked up at him.

"I'm.. I'm fine."

Roman finally got a good look at her outfit

Roman finally got a good look at her outfit. "Answer me honestly, Hei. Did you put this on for me? Hm? You got a crush on me?" He stepped forward, towering over her again. Hei whimpered, stepping back into the table. "N-no.." Roman stared into her eyes. "You don't think I don't see the way you stare at me, Hei? The way your eyes travel all over me when I'm shirtless?" He placed his hand on the table, his face getting closer to hers. Hei blushed, putting her hands over her face. "It's okay. Your tribal chief understands, Babygirl." Roman held up a piece of paper, holding it out to her. "It starts tonight. You don't need to be good at acting. Just be your normal, cute ass self, okay?" Hei slowly took the paper.

Apparently it was a script. Hei read the title and blushed. Hei and Roman had a romance storyline. "You finally get a piece of your handsome tribal chief." Roman winked at her and walked away to prepare for his match, leaving Hei to process everything. "I-i don't even work here..!" She whimpered as she read over the script.

Hei was supposed to go out and introduce Hei to the fans and he was apparently supposed to tease her a little bit too. "I-in front of...t-thousands of people..?" Hei teared up as Jey entered the room. "Yo..you good, Hei?" He asked, putting a hand on her head. "I'm scared...I can't do this, I can't go out there in front of thousands of people.." Hei hyperventilated. "Hei..hei, chill. It's fine. The crowd will love you, on everything they will. Just be yourself, me and Jimmy will be right there with you." He gave a comforting smile, giving off a huge big brother vibe. Hei looked up at him and gave him a hug. "Thank you, Jey.." She sniffled. Roman reentered the room and glared at Jey. "Hey. She's supposed to be hugging on me." He smirked playfully. Jey smirked back. "She's nervous as hell, man. I just told her to be herself and they'll love her." He explained as he released Hei from his hug. "Of course they will. Once she's finally accepted into the Bloodline properly, she'll be showered with love and adoration from the fans. If not...then who cares? You have me." Roman pointed to himself. "I'm your tribal chief. I'll be the one to take care of you and cherish you with everything I have." He gently grabbed Hei's hands. She didn't like this Roman. The man she liked was a bubbly, fun loving goofball, not a self entitled self proclaimed tribal chief. The guy literally had his OWN THRONE in the room.