𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

The rest of the week had surprisingly been fine

The rest of the week had surprisingly been fine. Roman had only lost his temper once and Hei was proud of him for it. Now they were finally able to get back to work. She, um.. did give him some celebratory head while they traveled to the stadium, but that's irrelevant.

Although Roman still wasn't happy about this new plotline Hei had been assigned, he couldn't do anything to change it. Now that he was mentally stable and back in the right mindset, he was ready to start it.

He sat in his fancy locker room, staring at his titles in deep thought. He would have to go out with Hei and film a segment in a little bit. Speaking of, Hei was busy goofing off with Sami, Jey, and Jimmy. They were having a mini dance competition, with Sami being the worst, yet the funniest of them all. Solo, of course, was stoic as usual. He leaned against the wall, watching the 4. "What are y'all, 5?" He scoffed. "Solo. Let em have fun." Roman stood with a chuckle, grabbing Hei's choker. "Hei." She perked up, trotting over to him. "Yes?" Roman gently cupped her chin, pecking her lips. "You know I love you, right?" He asked as he clipped on her choker. "Of course." Hei nodded, smiling shyly.

"Look.. what's gonna happen tonight is probably gonna scare you a little bit. I just want you to remember.. it's all acting." Roman explained as Hei sighed. "Roman, you just telling me that and forewarning me of what's going to happen is freaking me out. What's going on, why is no one telling me?" She frowned. "Don't worry about it, Babygirl. Let's just get out there and do our thing, okay?" Roman kissed her forehead. "You'll be okay, I promise." He tangled his fingers in her hair, lightly scratching her scalp before he walked off. "Paul, Hei? C'mon." He opened the door for Hei to walk through, Paul following behind with Roman's titles on his shoulders.

Roman sighed nervously. Here he was convincing Hei that everything was all fake, when he should've been convincing himself. The Blood Moon had only ended 2 days ago. Although Roman was mostly back to normal, small things still irked him more than they should. He slipped his hands into his jacket pockets and closed his eyes.

The trio walked down the hallway, just as an interviewer woman stopped them. "Excuse me, Roman." As she began to ask questions, Roman actually answered them, instead of having Paul do it like usual. Hei stood a few feet away, smiling as she watched Roman. He was so flawless and handsome on camera. She could understand why so many girls wanted him. While Roman answered questions, Hei felt a pair of eyes burning into her. When she turned to look around, she had one arm around her neck and a cloth over her face, muffling her screams.

As Hei began to kick and squirm, the figure carried her away, out of Roman's view.

Paul eventually noticed Hei gone and frantically tapped Roman's shoulder. "Paul, what do you want? Don't you see I'm trying to take care of-" Roman turned and his brows furrowed. "Where did she go?" "I-i don't know, My Tribal Chief! I looked away for 2 seconds!" Paul muttered. Roman sighed, figuring maybe she had gone to the restroom or something.

Hei's kidnapper had brought her into a room and locked the door. Hei finally pushed him away and backed away from him. "Let me go!" The man, who just stared with wide, crazed blue eyes, shook his head. She could hear Roman calling her name and moving things around outside. Hei tried to run at the door, but the man picked her up, covering her mouth with one hand and locking the door with the other.

As soon as the segment ended with Roman continuing to call down the hallways, Hei was finally let out of the room. She bursted out of the room, sobbing hysterically. She ran all the way to Roman's locker room, thankfully finding him there. "Hei.." He immediately brought her into a big cuddly hug, one hand on her upper back and the other on the back of her head. He shushed her, whispering that it was only acting and that she would be fine. "Wise Man." Roman looked to Paul as he lightly swayed a shaking and crying Hei. "Yes, My Tribal Chief?" Paul asked, polishing Roman's Universal title belt. "Go to the higher ups.
Tell them Hei can't do this plotline anymore. If I go to them, I'm gonna flip shit. Because they should've consulted her first." He tried to speak where Hei couldn't hear him. Paul nodded. "I understand and I agree. I will do that at once, My Tribal Chief." He grabbed his phone and left the room with haste.

Roman continued to comfort Hei, who was still crying silently into his chest. "Shhh.. He won't bother you again, Babygirl. You've got me, the twins, Solo, and Sami. We'll all protect you." He spoke in a low tone, knowing how much she loved his deep voice. Roman continued to rub her hair, tilting her head upward to look into her eyes. "Let's clean up your pretty face so we can head out for the night, 'kay?" Hei nodded, sniffling. Roman grabbed the tissues and wiped her tears, gently dabbing her eyes and cheeks. Once he was done, he brought her in for a gentle kiss. "Go pack up while I tell everyone else, okay?" Hei nodded and looked over at their shared suitcase. She crouched and began to pack up their things as Roman left to find the Usos.

———

Roman opened the hotel room door for Hei, smiling at the sight of her carrying his title on her shoulder. "Hei?" He asked as she set his belt on the desk/table. "Hm?" She turned to him, tilting her head. "Um.. This is probably gonna sound a little weird, but.. I.." Roman sighed and leaned his head back. "What's wrong, Ro?" Hei pulled him to the couch and they both sat. "I know we haven't been together for very long and I know tonight probably isn't the best night to ask this, but I just.. wanted to ask." Roman shifted so he faced her. "Do you think you're ready to try for a baby?" He asked, taking her hand in his. Hei's face went red. "A-a baby..?" Roman chuckled and kissed her knuckles. "You didn't think I wouldn't eventually want kids with you?" He shook his head. "But on a real note.. This is up to you. If you wanna wait, I'll respect that. I won't force anything on you." He spoke genuinely. Hei gave a warm smile as her blush spread. It made her feel so good to hear that Roman actually wanted children with her.

"I.. think it's best we wait. I don't mean until marriage or anything, I just mean.. wait until I'm able to mentally bare having a child. I want to make sure I'm stable first, you know?" Hei smiled. Roman nodded and leaned in to kiss her. "I appreciate you telling me, Hei. I respect that, Babygirl. We can wait....." He then had a playful look in his eye. "I can still hit, though, right? I'll wear a condom if that's what you want." He smirked. Hei laughed and moved to lay on his shoulder, yawning. "Of course.. Just not tonight, I'm stressed."

"You want a drink? I can call room service." Roman looked down at her. "Hmm.. maybe some nice cold wine and a massage from my big, beefy boyfriend?" Hei asked, rubbing his pecs. Roman chuckled. "Anything for you, Babygirl. Go strip and lay down, i'll call for the wine." Hei nodded and kissed his cheek, standing and beginning to remove her clothes. Roman watched her for a second, licking his lips. "Ro. The wine?" Hei chuckled, flinging her bra at him. Roman snapped out of it and caught the bra, chuckling. "Fine, fine." He walked over to the phone and called to order the wine in an ice bucket.

After the wine arrived, he began to massage her, starting from her shoulders.. and ending with him railing a tipsy Hei into the sheets.