𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Tonight was promo night, no real matches, at least not for Roman

Tonight was promo night, no real matches, at least not for Roman. At the moment, he was currently backstage with Hei, who was slightly freaking out. "I.. don't have to go out there again, do I?" She asked, trying to control her nervous shaking. "Of course you do. You're meant to be with me at all times." Roman brushed his hair and tied it up into a neat bun. He looked at Hei in the mirror. "What's the matter, Baby?" He asked. Hei didn't respond, she just stared nervously at her feet. Roman turned and gently took her hand. "Hei?" She finally looked up at him. Roman suddenly pulled her into a hug. "It's okay.. I know it's a little scary the first few times..you'll get used to it, I promise." He whispered.

Hei nodded, taking a deep breath. "Remember what Jey told you. Just be yourself." Roman slowly let her go, still wanting to hug her. Hei nodded again. "Do you remember your lines and all that? Tonight we move forward with our romance plotline." He gave a playful/flirty wink, finally earning a smile from Hei. "Yeah.. You're so silly, Ro." She turned to the mirror to wipe her tears and begin on her makeup. "What can I say, I'm excited! I'm gonna get to kiss you, eventually." Roman chuckled, walking over to sit in his chair.

"That's what you're excited for? How about the relationship part?" Hei chuckled. "Of course. Once we're together, I'll be able to kiss you whenever I want-" He suddenly grunted in pain. Now finished with her simple black eyeliner and shiny, clear, glittery lip gloss, Hei looked back to Roman. "Are you okay?" He held his chest, now sitting forward. "No.. I don't feel like myself tonight, Hei.." He spoke, his tone monotonous. His eyes were now orange and Hei gently took his hand. "If you're not feeling okay, you should tell someone." She told him as he stared her down. "I'm fine, Hei. I'm fine.. Just a little more irritable than usual. So long as nothing pisses me off, I won't destroy this place." His eyes traveled hungrily and Hei frowned.

" His eyes traveled hungrily and Hei frowned

(Everything minus the hair and makeup!!)

"If you say so, Ro. As long as you're okay." She stepped back in front of the mirror, beginning to brush through her long hair. "Do you think I should curl this? Maybe dye the tips?" She asked, playing with her long thick platinum blonde locks. "I never realized how sexy you look wearing my logo on you like that... it's really doing something for me." Roman blurted out. "Can you not be pervy, please? You have to go out there in a few minutes, and you don't need a bulge right now." Hei rolled her eyes. Roman tore his gaze away, lightly grunting. "Damn, you got a point." He stood up, stretching. "Come on. You wait next to the curtains for me, I'll be back." He opened the door for Hei, who walked past. Roman let the intrusive thoughts win and he reared back, harshly smacking her backside. Hei squeaked and jolted, turning and glaring at Roman. He stuck his tongue out playfully and winked again, walking off down the halls.